PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing commercial maintenance in Delaware?? Step Inside..

hiringus
10-09-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm looking for someone in the Delaware area to possibly maintain 3 sites for me. I am bidding on a big bundle of properties in Maryland, DC, and VA but DE is a wee bit out of my area but I think I could get the contracts for these three properties as well. I figure It might be a long shot but maybe one of you guys could maintain them.

Here are the three towns that they are located in; Wilmington DE, Claymont DE, Newark DE

I need complete photos of the sites(atleast 10 each site) along with your proposals for the following:

-bi-weekly mow/trim/edge/blow (twice monthly)
-trash/debris cleanup (twice monthly)
-inspection of buildings for possible damage or attempted break-ins

I need an itemized bid sheet for these jobs and also will need before and after photos of work completed.

On top of this regular bi-monthly work any additional work that arises will require another proposal w/ photos and then photos after I have given you the approval and the work has been completed. This additional work could be the following:

-fallen trees
-graffiti
-broken fences
-bush trimming
-re securing buildings plywood, etc

Please email me if you are interested and want the addresses, have any other questions, or if you have a proposal for me. linuxuser (a t) gmail (d o t) com

lawncare010
10-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey I live in PA but I am 5 minues form DE i would like to mabey do these lawns for you if you could give me the address and how big they are and if you have and pictures I might cut them for you I would like to know as much info as i can on these lawns.

Thanks

Kyle

bob
10-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey I live in PA but I am 5 minues form DE i would like to mabey do these lawns for you if you could give me the address and how big they are and if you have and pictures I might cut them for you I would like to know as much info as i can on these lawns.

Thanks

Kyle

Me too. Need more info.

mag360
10-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Have you done anything like this before and can you provide references from companies that subcontracted maintenance for you or is this a first time thing.

LushGreenLawn
10-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Are these forclosed homes?