PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Walker SuperB?

Supertiger
10-11-2008, 05:55 PM
I just tested a new SuperB and it seemed to be very hard to control, it constantly jerked to the left when you pull back on the controls for slowing down. Im used to using a 62" side discharge walker and it handles so precise. I don't think the new super B could be used in a cemetery without running over stuff. There must be something wrong with this unit there is now way Walker intended for it to handle this bad. Anyone out there own one of the these yet?

johnnyusa
03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
I also would like to hear from guys that have been using one and also how they handle hills?

JHLC
03-29-2009, 09:42 PM
I took one out for a demo and returned it after an hour and a half and bought another Super Z. I had the same problem with the jerky steering. When you went from going backward to forward it would hang up and then lurch forward. It was nothing like the other walkers I have owned.

ProPower
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Just drove the new Super B with all the new upgrades. It has turned into a totally different machine. Operation wise very smooth very responsive and very powerful. As far as hillsides, if you can walk on it the Super B will hold it. Waker has hit another homerun. Try it out..