PDA

View Full Version : where can i get a good price on paver lights

grass disaster
10-11-2008, 11:25 PM
i need to order some paver lights asap. where can i find some good lights at decent prices?

Frog Lights, LLC
10-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Please check out our LED high end paver lights. See our web at www.frog-lights.com. I will also send a cut sheet if you wish.
As a lawnsite member we will sell direct at contractor discount price. This is a spectacular product ! Noel

JoeyD
10-13-2008, 02:20 PM
i need to order some paver lights asap. where can i find some good lights at decent prices?

Contact Anthony at Evening Star Lighting! He is a good guy with a great product. A few guys that frequent this site have had good success using them.

Litewerks Expert Lighting
10-13-2008, 05:52 PM
check out tahoe lighting. www.tahoelighting.com, i've used them in the past with good results.

ChampionLS
10-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks Joey!

:waving:

JoeyD
10-17-2008, 10:41 AM
you got it!! Watchin your back!!! Did you finally get your sldie rulers???

irrig8r
10-17-2008, 10:35 PM
rplane007's post sounds like pure, unadulterated SPAM to me...

ChampionLS
10-22-2008, 04:12 AM
Not yet Joey... check it out for me.
Thanks again.

Anthony

JoeyD
10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Holy Crap.....something is going on...........somewhere there is now 8-10 Slide Rulers...I will ahve Customer Service try and track........

JoeyD
10-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Anthony we have been sending them US Mail due to their small size. No tracking info....but we are resending Via Fed Ex that will require a sig. Just FYI. Theyw ill go out AGAIN today!! LOL Sorry for the mis haps....but somewhere someone has a bunch of slide rulers! LOL

JoeyD
10-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Check out our new Vanguard under cap and rail light!!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=249298

stiches9
02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Joey, where can I get Vanguard mechanical specs?

JoeyD
02-06-2009, 05:26 PM
here you go!!

Lite4
02-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Very Nice!!!!

JoeyD
02-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Gracias senor!

Lite4
02-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Denada, senor Joey.

Eden Lights
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
(Paver Lights) Do you use those things as advertised, most spend hours to hid glare and your installing it. Please rethink using these hedious things.

Frog Lights, LLC
02-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Check out our new website. Our paver lights have a nice even color with no hot spots or glare. Stainless steel not plastic-- LED 1 1/2 watts per unit. No cutting sealed so bugs cannot enter. Our "Wall Eye" for block walls is super-- using extra bright LED's ... 1/4Watt per unit. All new landscape lighting products. marine grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel, copper and more.
Remember to register.. log in and get your contractor price.. special discount for lawnsite members.

ChampionLS
02-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Judge for yourself. Even if you don't agree, there are plenty of installs going in. This one was submitted recently from a Long Island contractor.

TXNSLighting
02-08-2009, 02:11 AM
I would be blinded trying to get in that boat!! :laugh: j/k

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Judge for yourself. Even if you don't agree, there are plenty of installs going in. This one was submitted recently from a Long Island contractor.

I have looked, I have seen, I have judged for myself and I still come up with a big "no-thanks".

There may be plenty of these fixtures being installed, but that doesn't mean that it is good. Since when did quantity sold have any bearing on quality of design?

Just because McDonalds sells a lot of Big Mac's doesn't mean that McDonalds represents fine dining.

Regards.

BrandonV
02-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Just because McDonalds sells a lot of Big Mac's doesn't mean that McDonalds represents fine dining.

Regards.

please don't drag a wonderful establishment like McDonalds into this, have you tired their new hot choclate?!?!?! I have to ask because I've not seen any of these used around my areas yet but the redneck in me loves the idea are they as bright on the eye as the photos suggest?

The Lighting Geek
02-08-2009, 01:10 PM
I cannot tell if your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek with that :) but, I must tell you I have seen paver lights in many applications and they are as bright as they look. In one particular case the paver contractor did an absolutely beautiful job, but at night all you can see is the glare from the fixtures. I think the under lip application is far better but I have to agree with James that they add visual clutter. I do believe I might try them in some unusual applications that have nothing to do with a wall. I have included a photo of a paver street with an island that I lit as a comparison. The fixtures still need some fine tuning, but the tree is a better focal point to draw your eye to than a bright light in the ground. By the way, this job was done with Kichler LED fixtures.

klkanders
02-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Very nice Tommy! I have to admit I love the shadowing subtle light provides about as much as the light itself.

Keith

NightLightingFX
02-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I am going to stick up for "Evening Star" and its pavers. First of all I have very limited experience with the "Evening Star" pavers, but I have some samples of the pavers and they ARE NOT bright. They have a lot of soft colors that blend in with the colored pavers. (Anthony - if your picture doesn't look like it does in reality I wouldn't post it.)

Remember a while back, Paul reluctanly used Evening Star pavers for a long driveway and he was very happy with the results. A lot of times customers want something for a long driveway or even a walk way where having something sticking out of the ground (like a path light) isn't functionable. I think "Evening Star" has a good paver product that does have a small place in artistic outdoor lighting.
~Ned

The Lighting Geek
02-08-2009, 03:41 PM
What about using something like the Integraliter or similiar?

ChampionLS
02-09-2009, 01:42 AM
I have to ask because I've not seen any of these used around my areas yet but the redneck in me loves the idea are they as bright on the eye as the photos suggest?

No, actually. They are 4 watts, about as bright as a nightlight. They are more for accenting. They are not blinding when used in complete darkness.

ChampionLS
02-09-2009, 01:52 AM
The photo of the dock was taken in the fall, under a moon lit night, in complete darkness. I believe there was a 15 second exposure time to capture the image (as the meta-data suggests) The result, is a very interesting photo, although the most important issue here is the warm feeling and environment that is created.

While there are many options to illuminate, ours provided the look they decided upon. What more can I say.

BrandonV
02-10-2009, 07:21 AM
what yall need to do is a make a parking pad of nothing but the paver lights... I'm thinking John Travolta style here. That would be awesome.

JoeyD
02-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Evening Star makes a great product....not everyone has to like using them but you cannot deny the quality that they put into their products!!