PDA

View Full Version : OCDC info needed

Big C
10-12-2008, 04:25 PM
I am thinking about buying an Blade Blocker from Trimmer Trap for my Exmark Laser.....do you guys have any success or horror stories to share when using or installing a chute blocking system?

viper00085
10-12-2008, 05:47 PM
the trimmer trap one is okay, kinda low tech compared to the actually Exmark OCDC system and even the Badboy companies one is pretty nice. I like the original EXmark OCDC myself, the performance and fit is great and its built nicely. A little hard to install but they give good directions or just pay a little extra and have the dealership install it for you when you purchase it. They should not charge you much more than 45 mins install time to do it.

Maple Groundskeeping
10-12-2008, 09:58 PM
I bought a Quickchute for my mini z and have nothing but exelent results with it. It took longer rounding up a couple of 9/16 wrenches than it did to install it, fit and finish are also very good.

ffemt1271
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
can you use one on a mower with a mulch kit on it? i run mulch kits, but would like to discharge on some cleanups without removing the kit.

ojpent
10-12-2008, 10:19 PM
I have a ocdc on my Ferris 1500Z I made mine i could'nt justify spending $300 for a unit my dealer had. So I took some pics from the web and fab'd my own pic included.. I painted it black and it's 2 1/2 seasons old and has held up great..