PDA

View Full Version : Pricing per Keystone Century Wall

EagleLandscape
10-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey everyone. Don't come over to the Hardscaping forum too much, but I'd like to get into walls and pavers more often. Have a small paver job to do whenever we have free time, and have a wall to build here this winter.
I'd like to use Keystone Century, over Belgard Celtik for cost and durability reasons. They KS wall has fiberglass pins, rather than the molded plastic of Belgards.

The wall is a little over 503 FF, and has 265' of caps. Great access, everything can be dropped on pallets right at construction point. No need for wheeled barrows, can do all with skidsteer and mini-ex.

Have a estimated 9yards for leveling pad/base, and approx 60yds of aggregate for drain field.

What is a typical going price per FF on a wall like this. It does not exceed 3.5' ft. Super small. I have my block and pins + delivery to me at $6600.

Any insight? Thanks.

PlatinumLandCon
10-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Mid-High teens would seem reasonable to me.

EagleLandscape
10-12-2008, 11:59 PM
I was thinking 18 per FF, but at that number I am at 9k for the wall. That won't even cover my material costs though. (if it does, it covers them by a few bucks)

PlatinumLandCon
10-13-2008, 12:25 AM
I was thinking 18 per FF, but at that number I am at 9k for the wall. That won't even cover my material costs though. (if it does, it covers them by a few bucks)

Cheapo block, 35FF and up for me. I'm not sure what your market can support though.

EagleLandscape
10-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Market is great down here, I was thinking 35ff or somewhere around there.
going to meet with my product rep tomorrow, will confirm with him then. thanks guys

YardPro
10-19-2008, 07:09 PM
we get 33/ff here...

i would be at $17-$18K