PDA

View Full Version : Comet Breaker stone grapple.

Construct'O
10-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Saw it in my Construction Euipment Guide magizine,tried to get a picture,but dial up is dogging along tonight ,so will just add a link.

http://www.cometbreaker.com/attachments.php

Maybe some one can get a picture.It's a little different then others.

Thumb looks like the one Rock got ,and mounts to the bucket different then other.:usflag:

RockSet N' Grade
10-13-2008, 09:26 AM
constructo: i looked at the site. did not see a thumb, saw a ripper and lots of crushers and breakers. the site kept shutting down on me or locking up....

bobcat_ron
10-13-2008, 11:06 AM
It's all made in Korea, avoid them if possible, I have learned that with my hammer, sure they run good and are cheaper priced, but parts are hard to get and the North American dealers always pull out leaving you stuck with a paper weight.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Buy something that made is made in North America.

Construct'O
10-14-2008, 12:40 AM
constructo: i looked at the site. did not see a thumb, saw a ripper and lots of crushers and breakers. the site kept shutting down on me or locking up....

My computer is old like me :laugh:,so just added the link that they had.Magizine had picture and the thumb looked like the one you had designed.

Thumb was pinned in the bucket,looked to be built togather.

Might be able to go to Construction Euipment Guide.com and find it there.Good luck:usflag: