PDA

View Full Version : Mouting Lesco leaf loader to swing away mount

pj550v12
10-13-2008, 04:52 PM
I just purchased a new Lesco 16hp leaf loader and the swing away mount, however I was looking at the two and began wondering how to mount it. Obviously I know I need to place the loader on the mount, I see it will fit but my question is rather how do I secure it? There appear to be holes in the mount, but not holes on th loader they would line up with. My Lesco dealer told me that the hardware is seperate, I figured he meant the bolts needed, which is crap all in itself since the combo cost me over $3000, but regardless, is there another bracket I dont know of, or is there a way I'm not seeing?? Thanks in advance.

pj550v12
10-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm an idiot, after thinking I searched all there was to search, my answer came in a 5 year old thread: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=54584&highlight=lesco+leaf+loader

Check it out I guess and tell me if this is the way everyone else has been doing it, if not, any other ideas?

Marek
10-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Who makes the Lesco ? I need a extension for the upper exhaust .would like to add 4'.

pj550v12
10-13-2008, 07:39 PM
A company by the name of Salsco I believe

Mowbizz
10-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Who makes the Lesco ? I need a extension for the upper exhaust .would like to add 4'.

I may have an extension for the Lesco chute for sale once I get my dump trailer set up...Not sure I want to go that high up with the exhaust since I need to mount my loader pretty high up on the front of my trailer to clear the truck on tight turning...It's not a 4 footer but I would say it's about 3 feet. I'll measure and post again if you're interested...and I'll also have the tailgate mount setup for sale as well.

Mowbizz
10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
A company by the name of Salsco I believe

Good luck getting a reply from Salsco...they have ignored my emails...and Lesco has been bought out by John Deere Landscapes (if you hadn't heard)

t j lawn care
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I ordered a swing away hitch for my billy goat loader and the direction for it show 2 ways to install the loader to the swing away hitch. If your loader has a tubular frame, it had 2 u bolts, to tighten to the loader to the swing away hitch. Hope this helps .