PDA

View Full Version : looking for help

GriffinLawnService
10-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Has any one purchased a leaf vac. system for a bad boy before. I ordered one the other day an it just came in an I broke it open today an what do you know it appears that they just think you should know how to put it together. The instructions arent detailed at all. If there is anywhere I can get a set of good instructions that would be great.

billslawn89
10-13-2008, 10:46 PM
is there a web site for it?

GriffinLawnService
10-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I ordered it threw my dealer an I cant find a web site for it. It is a bad boy product but instructions arent on their website.

djchiodo3
10-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Put a three bagger collection system on my Bad Boy Lighting. When it came in to the dealer they called and said to pick it up. I took one look at the three large boxes and said forget it. I paid them to put it on. I watched two techs for 1 1/2 hours trying to figure out the instructions for this thing. No way I could have done it.

chrisduryea
10-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Have a look at the peco website and you can download the manual for the BadBoy series.

http://www.lawnvac.com/products/pro-series.html

Cheers Chris

GriffinLawnService
10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
I am prob going to just go pay the dealer to do it. I looked on the web site an they arent even showing the model that I have. Oh well.