PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal?!

jsf343
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Hello Wright mfg.,

I am trying to find a dealer (Portland, Ore. area) that will let me demo a Sentar (if you have noticed any of my threads I have been trying to decide between the stander and sentar because I am interested in buying one during the discount time). The problem? nearest dealer is sounding very lame and only has a demo of a stander which I have tried. They have a Sentar which he said they will allow me to ride for a minute or two in the parking lot and not engage the blades. :laugh: okkkkkkkkk. I told him how on earth can you determine its performance without being in the grass? he said it isn't a demo, can you make one available then you ding dong?
The dealer who is the next closest is 50 miles away and apparently does not stock them anymore? Can you give me an idea on where to go to try out one of your mowers or am I looking at the wrong company? I have always loved the Wright but I am surprised at the lack of dealers here and their standards for a demo. Also the list for dealers needs to be updated, just a friendly FYI.

thanks for your help,

Jeff

jsf343
10-15-2008, 04:09 PM
woooooo, busy day huh? still waiting to hear back.

jsf343
10-16-2008, 01:59 AM
well don't worry about it, I took care of it myself. Contacted the dealer 50 miles from here, which they no longer stock the wright so she gave me the number of a guy even farther away. He will bring both up for a demo next week. I don't understand why there isnt a dealer or two here in Portland.

WrightCommercial
10-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi JSF343,

Yes, so sorry! We are getting ready for the GIE & Expo so it's been a bit crazy!

We just very recently placed a new distributor out on the West Coast so we are in the early stages of building up dealers out there now. If you provide me with your zipcode, I will contact the distributor to see if they have other dealer options for you.

Thank you and again, I apologize for the delayed response!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.

jsf343
10-21-2008, 09:13 PM
hello, sorry I have not checked this lately. I will be doing a demo in the morning (Wed.) I have a question.... if I buy from the dealer farther away (he gives better service, answers my questions, prices, etc.) and I need some kind of warranty service can I take it to the closer dealer even though it was not bought there? It would be a royal pain in the Bert and Ernie if I had to drive all the way down there for service.

thanks,

Jeff

WrightCommercial
10-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi Jeff,

Technically, every Wright dealer should perform warranty work but we can not regulate each dealer. So your best bet is to talk to the dealer you'd like to go to for the warranty work beforehand. Tell them of your situation and see if they'd be willing to work with you should you have any issues.

Good luck!

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.