PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Checklist form?

Green Pastures
10-14-2008, 07:52 PM
I need a weekly checklist form I can give my guy's to check off what they did on each account on each visit.

My computer crashed and I lost all my forms.

Links?

PDF?

Help please!

Thanks!

billslawn89
10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
where is your back up files? i do my paper work every day and back up my files! don't you have an old paper copy of the list?

coolluv
10-14-2008, 08:23 PM
I need a weekly checklist form I can give my guy's to check off what they did on each account on each visit.

Links?

PDF?

Help please!

Thanks!

I don't remember where I got this but here.

Dave...

Green Pastures
10-15-2008, 10:11 AM
That's not quite what I'm looking for but it's a start. Thanks for posting that!

Anybody got something a bit more comprehensive?

Green Pastures
10-17-2008, 09:29 AM
TTT

Bump

Look at me

IN2MOWN
10-17-2008, 09:42 AM
If your computer crashed how are you on the internet? ;)

topsites
10-17-2008, 10:24 AM

I know this doesn't help the current situation, but one little thing I learned
from a similar experience is once I got most of my stuff set back up is I
burned that crap to a CD-Rom, several folders worth.

And sure some of the forms will get outdated but I've had more than
one crash in the past 7 years and doing that saves me countless hours.

Also a tip for anyone who's pc has not crashed yet, not to scare
anyone but sooner or later it will crash, so back up that data.

Peace

brucec32
10-17-2008, 10:41 AM
That's not quite what I'm looking for but it's a start. Thanks for posting that!

Anybody got something a bit more comprehensive?

If you already had these forms, why don't you just recreate it? Hit the PC for an hour and you could create one from scratch. Or just scan a paper copy.

Or did you actually have one before? Because you can whip one of these things out pretty quickly.

Green Pastures
10-20-2008, 02:51 PM
The original for I had was found right here on Lawnsite. Someone posted it for use and I copied it and have been using it.

BDLC Mikey
10-20-2008, 03:13 PM
What do you mean by comprehensive that form had just about everything for a single unit so i guess if you mean a form that encompasses multiple units i have something like that.. but really you should just make it yourself... then it will be to your taste/ req.s

Frontier-Lawn
10-20-2008, 04:01 PM

Links?

PDF?

Help please!

Thanks!

i got this off here or from the gopher site just cant remember but here.

Frontier-Lawn
10-20-2008, 04:11 PM

Links?

PDF?

Help please!

Thanks!

also here is my excel milage i use.
it auto adds it up for you no thinking.
/

what .els programs cant be uploaded any more

Green Pastures
10-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Thats good, I like that one.

Anyone else got one?

Pennington Lawncare
10-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Ahh, what did your computer do exactly? Just quit booting up? Lights won't come on? If no power at all you may have a bad power supply and it should cost under $100 to replace the power supply and possibly less than half that.

If the motherboard has a problem then that might not be worth replacing but, if the hard drive is ok you can buy a hard drive enclosure made for your type of hard drive and just take the old hard drive out of your old computer and slip it into the enclosure and plug it into the usb port of your new computer and you should be able to look at the files on that hard drive almost as easily as you did when your old computer was functional. Surely you have some buddy who knows computers. I just happen to be that guy for all my friends.

PS. You can get back all your MP3's and other such valuable files.

Green Pastures
11-14-2008, 01:10 AM
I appreciate the concern for my computer guy's but that's not the issue.

The issue is I'd like to see various checklist forms that folks are willing to post for use by other companies.

My laptop computer hard drive went kaput.

I had been backing it up on an external hard drive on a daily basis, but when it came time to back up the NEW replacement internal hard drive with the data on the external hard drive the external hard drive went kaput.

We are now in the process of getting a data recovery company to get the data off the external hard drive, so far I have not heard back from them.

So, I'd like to see as many different checklist forms as I can, so please post em up.

THANKS!