PDA

View Full Version : landscape lighting

Mike M
10-14-2008, 08:02 PM
In case you haven't seen it yet, there is a 12 minute show on Lawnsite TV (see link on top center of page), under the heading of Landscape Lighting.

TXNSLighting
10-14-2008, 08:39 PM
What the crap does that have to do with landscape lighting?? Cool tho...

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
10-15-2008, 01:40 AM
Interesting product... doesn't have much to do with lighting mind you. It should be in a section called "Water Features".

It gave me an idea so I went to the website... $2500 for the unit... and by the way they are selling it would appear that they take orders until they reach a min quantity for the real manufacturer to build. Oh well, it is a cool idea... but way too much $$$ to experiment with.

Lite4
10-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Those fountains are not the way to go. Laminar jet fountains that are lit are very cool. They are like smooth glass tubes of undisturbed water. The light transmits through the whole "rod" of water. Looks like a lazer beam. When you have 2 steams of different colors colide in midair, it looks like welding sparks at the point of contact. I built a couple of laminar jets, they are actually quite easy to make. I am just trying to find some control software that I can create a sequence or "show" with them. The water cutters are a little tricky, but doable. do a google search on laminar water jets.