PDA

View Full Version : New website

Trenchblade
10-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Our website just got a face lift, check it out and let me know what you think.
www.trenchblade.com

DLAWNS
10-15-2008, 03:53 PM
It looks good, man. How's business been? I'll be making another order this coming spring.

Sweet Tater
10-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Looks like an interesting product. But I am a skeptic. I'll need to see one work before I spend my dime :(

DLAWNS
10-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Looks like an interesting product. But I am a skeptic. I'll need to see one work before I spend my dime :(

I purchased a few this spring and I love them. They are not that expensive so give it a shot.

DuallyVette
10-15-2008, 09:50 PM
i purchased a few this spring and i love them. They are not that expensive so give it a shot.

ditto !!!!!

Grits
10-15-2008, 10:38 PM

I tried it out and absolutely love it. No, it isn't a Brown Bed Edger, but it is damn good for the price. I liked it so much that I bugged my dealer enough until he gave in and got some in his store.

Trenchblade
10-16-2008, 07:24 AM
there is a video on the site and I got some more videos that should be up this weekend

Trenchblade
10-16-2008, 07:27 AM
It looks good, man. How's business been? I'll be making another order this coming spring.
Sales have slowed down a little bit, but I just got a big investor, and I am working on a distribution deal and a couple of other big things coming in the near future. So things are going well on my end, How bout your end? Are you guys having problems with water up there, or the economy.

DLAWNS
10-16-2008, 07:26 PM
It's been a little bit dry but no big deal. Business has been pretty busy. I've had a little bit of a lull the last couple of weeks because the grass isn't growing as fast and the leaves aren't quite down. But besides that everything's good. I'm very happy with your product so I've been telling everyone that will listen about it. Talk to you soon.

MnDLawn
10-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Interesting product, I will have to try one some day.
I have found that people are willing to spend more on their homes, instead of traveling or vacationing, we have been doing great despite the economy.