PDA

View Full Version : Walker 2006 MT20 for sale

JShe8918
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I have a 2006 walker mt20 with a 42" ghs deck. This mower has a total of 107 hours and is like new. The only reason for selling is because it doesn't fit my clientele's yards here in lower alabama asking $7800.00

Eurosport
10-15-2008, 01:40 PM
The only reason for selling is because it doesn't fit my clientele's yards here in lower alabama asking $7800.00

You sure the reason for selling isn't more along these lines? I am HATING this mower.... i was in the middle of a yard and was so tired of the mower i loaded it up and used my scag.... The thing started tracking worse, clumping and the damn hopper filled up every three to five minutes!!!! The grass was thick saint augustine and i was cutting off probably about an inch if that..... Makes me so mad...

I just love how you make a post complaining about a mower and them come onto the same site trying to pawn it off as a perfect machine. Lawnsite is a place to help others not take advantage of them.

As for the price again you should remember this...

i paid 6100 for the one i got plus the tax and auctioneer fee so i think it was $6802 and some change. I must be over looking this bolt i need to go and take another look for it.

pclawncare
10-15-2008, 02:12 PM
JShe sent you a PM

JShe8918
10-15-2008, 08:35 PM
and how do you know that... LoL. That price doesn't include all of the repairs i am having made by the dealer and also to consider my diesel fuel to tuscaloosa and then all the way to mobile. Round trips not one way. I will probably have almost what i am asking into the machine.

JShe8918
10-15-2008, 08:37 PM
plus i hate it only because of size and not because of anything the mower is or is not. I would actually rather have the same mower with a sd deck. Don't think this will be my last walker. I will have several i am sure... Thanks for all of your kind words

2stroke
10-17-2008, 08:28 PM
thats funny:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JShe8918
10-20-2008, 12:08 AM
What is so funny.... That i have a mower to small for my properties or what....

fordman87
10-30-2008, 06:12 PM
wuts funny is ur saying u dont hate it for wut it is or is not but u clearly said in the qoute above that u hated its clumping and that the bagger was filling up and it was tracking worse so i dont know why u dont understand that. dont play it off like you dont like it because its to small because u said it clearly wasnt because those reasons

flurrrs
10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
hasn't this been posted a couple of times

JShe8918
10-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Yes i fixed the tracking myself and come to find out the reason for the clumping is because of there was a pine cone in the blower and also the blades were not set correctly being they were not at 90 degree angles of each other. it has spent the past two weeks in the waiting list at my local dealer. I went 150 miles and picked it up yesterday. I have since used it on 4 yards. I am rethinking selling it and just purchasing a larger deck such as a 52" GHS or even a larger SD deck for that matter. So all of the fluids in this entire mower have been changed also the tracking and the creeping were both fixed. It now cuts straight, hasn't yet clogged even in a bermuda yard this morning that was way to grown up, didn't leave any clumps, But of course it still filled the hopper extremely fast. The hopper and deck size are the two things i didn't like. The is the straight out truth. Alright if someone would give me close to what i have in the mower i would sell it due to me going into a financial bind. I paid 6,802 for the mower and the repairs were 237.00. This is not including the 400 dollars in diesel fuel i have used taking to the dealer. So if anyone is intrested in it for around 7100 i would be glad to sell. I will not deliver. You can come and test the mower on not only my yard but any of my clients yards. Thanks for your time....

JShe8918
10-31-2008, 11:58 AM
No i has been posted once but i also went through looking for people wanting a walker mower and posted on there threads...