PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Lawn Contract Bidders List

Mark Hughes
10-15-2008, 01:48 PM
I have just moved to a new city and would like to bid on any ( or all ) commercial business sites for their lawn maintenance.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of (general ) bidder's list or agency that accepts potential bidders for lawn maintenance.

Or, does anyone have advice on how to attack this market successfully. In the past, I have done strictly residential, but would now like to expand into the commercial sector for lawn maintenance.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Mark H.

mngrassguy
10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
No lists that I know of.

Best thing to do is go door to door and hand out a lot of business cards. Find out who is in charge of the mowing and get their phone #. Make your own list so you have someone to call back in the spring. Many will say no twice before you get a yes. Good luck

Mark Hughes
10-16-2008, 08:48 AM
No lists that I know of.

Best thing to do is go door to door and hand out a lot of business cards. Find out who is in charge of the mowing and get their phone #. Make your own list so you have someone to call back in the spring. Many will say no twice before you get a yes. Good luck

That's kind of what I thought. And yes, I believe your right about..."They'll say no twice...then hopefuly "yes". Persevance is the key to success ! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it.

Lawn-Sharks
10-16-2008, 11:07 AM
I have just moved to a new city and would like to bid on any ( or all ) commercial business sites for their lawn maintenance.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of (general ) bidder's list or agency that accepts potential bidders for lawn maintenance.

Or, does anyone have advice on how to attack this market successfully. In the past, I have done strictly residential, but would now like to expand into the commercial sector for lawn maintenance.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Mark H.

You need to accept private messages, I have some info you might be interested in???

KrayzKajun
10-16-2008, 11:13 AM
You need to accept private messages, I have some info you might be interested in???

no secrets !!! spread the info

Lawn-Sharks
10-16-2008, 11:23 AM
no secrets !!! spread the info

....LOL.. What i was going to tell him you problem already know, Im just trying to help the man out. But a will share the info via private message to him and the first 3 people after him to private message me, but im just going to say is that it's nothing flashy but if you don't know about it and you are interested it could put some cash payup in your pocket.

Lawn-Sharks
10-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Let me know what ya think...Or if you knew about it??? Thanks!

mngrassguy
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
He's too new to get PM's yet. He has to get up to 10 posts firsts.

Mark Hughes
10-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Until I can accept PM's........Not a problem....

Lawn-Sharks
10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
He's too new to get PM's yet. He has to get up to 10 posts firsts.

ooh! i did bot know that?? :hammerhead:

Lawn-Sharks
10-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Until I can accept PM's........Not a problem....

Well when you can accept them just message me i will have the info ready for you.