PDA

View Full Version : I Dood It!

MOturkey
10-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, while I was at my local dealer's today picking up a loaner mower, I went ahead and bought a new Stihl BR600. I don't really have a lot of accounts that need anything more than my BG85, but have a couple that the backpack will be helpful on, plus am looking to the future. I also haven't made any large purchases this year, so figure this will knock $175 or so off my taxes, which makes the price of the blower a lot more reasonable.

Started it up here at the house and played with it a little (rained today). I couldn't believe the torque when you give it full throttle!

Made my decision on the Stihl based on good reports on here, plus the recommendation of my dealer. He said all the rural fire departments around here buy the 600 to use in fighting brush fires.

Don't have but one mature tree in our yard, so may have to blow the leaves out of the neighbors' here in a couple of weeks. :)

TNT LawnCare Inc.
10-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Yep its a nice blower, works good to dry the truck off too !

mngrassguy
10-15-2008, 08:08 PM
And clean the shop floor.

Sweet Tater
10-15-2008, 09:13 PM
I just got one too a few days ago. The power is awsome huh?

mowerbrad
10-15-2008, 09:16 PM
I really want to get one this fall or next spring. From what I hear and have seen they are a very nice blower.