PDA

View Full Version : Gravely ZT 2660HD

djflats
10-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Has anyone on here tried one of the Gravely 2660 HD? I know it's considered a residential and it has a B & S engine but it looks pretty nice. I seen a new one today for $4995.

djflats
10-15-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.gravely.com/images/productmain/zt2660hd.jpg
A picture of it.

Ryan Anderson
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
I dont own one but demoed one and have used one before. The gravely commercial stuff is better, but for the price you cant beat this mower. Its basically a commercial machine stripped down to fit residential pricing. If that is what your budgeted price range is, I would say its not a bad machine to take on.

txgrassguy
10-16-2008, 11:44 PM
All this machine is, is a series 100 commercial machine with a less expensive deck.
I have no input on how it actually performs but I saw one at my dealer the other day and he explained the difference.
Since I have begun the transition to stand on units I didn't pursue this any further - however, it certainly looks robust enough for limited commercial use.

mowerknower
10-17-2008, 11:53 PM
All this machine is, is a series 100 commercial machine with a less expensive deck.
I have no input on how it actually performs but I saw one at my dealer the other day and he explained the difference.
Since I have begun the transition to stand on units I didn't pursue this any further - however, it certainly looks robust enough for limited commercial use.

Actually it is not a less expensive deck, it is the xfactor deck that is used on the 100 and 200 series. It has zt2800 hydros and either a briggs els or a kohler courage twin engine. This is a very good machine for homeowner use. I would go with the briggs over the kohler. All the kohlers I have seen blow head gaskets at about 5 hours