PDA

View Full Version : someone needed my FS80 more than i did!!

TONTAGE
10-16-2008, 05:58 PM
well,i went to cut today after work,took the trimmer off the truck and laid it between my truck and the curb.saw this car pull up and guys in the car looked at me but i didnt think anything of it,thought they were just looking cause there was a stop sign there close to where i was parked.i go do a pass in the yard with the mower,give another look over and this time theres a guy out of the car talking (or pretending he is) and he is looking up the street while leaning on his car almost to look lke hes waiting for someone.so again i think nothing f it i go and do another pass and give another look,and the car is gone and so is my trimmer.oh well,i have the serial number at least so looks like im calling the pawn shops tomorrw cause i doubt the cops will.

G.M.Landscaping
10-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes it does suck. Someone stole my Fs110 this year.

$500 ins. deductible, so I had to buy a new one on the spot. Nothing like working all day for nothing, because of these low-lifes.

lawnman_scott
10-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Dont you just wish you could catch them in the act? I am not very big, and not much of a fighter, but adrenaline would take over. I had a br600 and a stihl 4mix weedeater taken about a month ago.

STIHL GUY
10-29-2008, 10:01 PM
if someone was trying to take my stuff i would love to catch them in the act and teach them a lesson

MileHigh
10-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Why give these people an opportunity?

Lock your stuff up at all times..it's pretty easy and becomes a fast assuring daily routine...Hell, The only thing I'm worried about are my damn red bulls in my cooler getting jacked!!!

tstutz
11-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Why give these people an opportunity?

Lock your stuff up at all times..it's pretty easy and becomes a fast assuring daily routine...Hell, The only thing I'm worried about are my damn red bulls in my cooler getting jacked!!!

haha....i agree though. just lock stuff up or keep a close eye on it, not extremly hard.

MowHouston
11-08-2008, 12:06 AM
oh well,i have the serial number at least so looks like im calling the pawn shops tomorrw cause i doubt the cops will.

If you were really concerned about this you should have filed a police report and supplied the serial number. Pawn shops are linked to a database with these stolen serial numbers. Dude pawns it, pawn shop brings in the coppers.

TONTAGE
11-08-2008, 08:12 AM
i already supplied the police with the serial number.here in CT the pawn shops are crooked.if they sense you are trying to claim something is yours they will put it in the back room.

juspayme
12-03-2008, 04:18 AM
i was mowing a ball field one day at a church and a truck pulled in and was eyeing up my trailer.

they must have noticed it was locked and drove away.

there would have been no way i would have been able to drive up and stop them i was way too far away.

the best thing i did ever for my business was buy an enclosed trailer. you can secure your equipment, keep it dry and it advertises you year after year. it makes you look like the big dog 2!