PDA

View Full Version : I see the LTC ATOBUK thread is gone?

minimax
10-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I see the thread on the new Orange CTL is gone.what a surprise.
I spelled the name backwards of the maker in the title.
minimax

DUSTYCEDAR
10-16-2008, 10:08 PM
that was gone the day it went up

stuvecorp
10-16-2008, 10:09 PM
I didn't see nuthin.:confused:

How can you create some buzz for the machine with no pics to look at?

AWJ Services
10-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I was at the Farm expo today and in the Kubota booth they had video of it.
The reps there said 2009 looks promising.
They have a new key feature on the KX-080 machine.It will have an option fo a third joint in the boom and the Kx-121/161 family gets a 6 way blade.

DUSTYCEDAR
10-16-2008, 10:27 PM

minimax
10-16-2008, 10:31 PM
You can see that new boom for the kx 080 on rockhounds website when you open the webpage I was trying to find out more about that the other night.

minimax

AJ Lawnscapes
10-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Small bucket

bobcat_ron
10-16-2008, 11:17 PM
I wonder how Hitachi will do their's up?

coopers
10-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Interesting looking for sure.

mdterp
10-17-2008, 01:08 PM
You can see that new boom for the kx 080 on rockhounds website when you open the webpage I was trying to find out more about that the other night.

minimax

very interesting, what is the purpose of this type of design?

Tony Clifton
10-17-2008, 02:25 PM

I could be wrong but the bucket will probably have more reach when it is raised.

bobcat_ron
10-17-2008, 02:27 PM

It's a Variable Angle boom, it allows for close up work with out re-positioning the machine, say for an example, you are working 5 feet from a wall, your stick, when it is at the plumb position (straight up and down) comes within 2 inches of scraping the wall as you swing around, you can re-angle the boom and it will give more clearance, just like having a shorter main boom.
I had one of those on a wheeled excavator, it was so handy when you are trying to reach under power lines or branches.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/rdj07/Volvo03.jpg

all ferris
11-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Did anyone have a look at the backdoor on the kubota CTL? I really think it looks like Bobcats door???? Is there any way that Bobcat is building the CTL for Kubota?

bobcat_ron
11-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Did anyone have a look at the backdoor on the kubota CTL? I really think it looks like Bobcats door???? Is there any way that Bobcat is building the CTL for Kubota?

Ummm, if some one could do me a favour, take that pic of the CTL and reverse it, it looks oddly enough like the Bobcat one I saw.

I forgot about this thread until now!

ccstrebe
11-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Operator is way too far away from the edge of the blade for my tastes. I wonder if the operator can even see the edge of the blade. Maybe that is why the bucket is so small. I like being as visually close to the blade edge as possible, in the Cat I have the seat as far forward as it will go.

SellingIron
11-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Finally, a pic of the kubota ctl...Looks good. The back boom post are pretty stout.. Blind spots! I don't think bobcat has anything to do with the ctl...Korean company working with a Japanisee company ) I don't think so)...I just hope bobcat doesn't put a dadong engine in the there unit after kubota wants to much for there engines.. I noticed the TL250 Take and the same engine as the bobcat T320....V3800 Turbo...:usflag:

SellingIron
11-28-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.messicks.com/newequip/trackloaders.aspx

bobcat_ron
11-28-2008, 09:43 PM
WOW!!

Excavator style cab layout, like Takeuchi!

I like!! I like!!

all ferris
11-28-2008, 10:43 PM
dual cup holders....it looks like they may have took all the ctl's on the market and put all the good stuff from them on their machine.

Looks good

stuvecorp
11-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Don't care for the split seat bar.

SellingIron
11-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Theres enough room in the cab for a roll up front Door????????

BrandonV
11-29-2008, 08:55 AM

i 2nd that emotion

bobcatexc
11-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Seat bar reminds be of Komatsu, I don't like all the toggle switchs that close to the sides to get exposed to outdoor eliminates.

Junior M
11-29-2008, 09:45 AM
It looks kinda weak, but I've never been in a skid with a split seat bar...

ccstrebe
11-29-2008, 02:48 PM

i 2nd that emotion

It looks kinda weak, but I've never been in a skid with a split seat bar...

The first time I was introduced to the split bar armrest was when I demoed the Cat. I love it, I would never want to go back to the overhead pull down bar. The split bar armrest is a lot less fuss when you have to get in and out of the cab a lot.

The best part of the split bar armrest on the Cat ( I don't know if others are like Cats) is that each armrest is independently adjustable forward and backward in relation to the pilot controls so that you can adjust them to your specific needs. Also, the armrest/pilot control assembly is attached to the seat base so that when the seat is adjusted forward or backward you are not changing your sitting distance from the controls, they move with the seat. It is the only way to go and I see that they are now starting to be copied.

ccstrebe
11-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Seat bar reminds be of Komatsu, I don't like all the toggle switchs that close to the sides to get exposed to outdoor eliminates.

For sure, I had to change the ac switch on the Case three times in three hundred hours because it was always getting ruined from dust getting into it.

Tigerotor77W
11-30-2008, 04:52 PM
it looks oddly enough like the Bobcat one I saw.

Don't think it's the same as the new Bobcat. :)

That being said, the lift cylinders appear massive -- which suggests that the machine is going to be able to lift like crazy. (big assumption, of course, but that's what it looks like, anyhow)

YellowDogSVC
11-30-2008, 08:20 PM
T
The best part of the split bar armrest on the Cat ( I don't know if others are like Cats) is that each armrest is independently adjustable forward and backward in relation to the pilot controls so that you can adjust them to your specific needs. Also, the armrest/pilot control assembly is attached to the seat base so that when the seat is adjusted forward or backward you are not changing your sitting distance from the controls, they move with the seat. It is the only way to go and I see that they are now starting to be copied.

Very true. I like the CAT's armrest/restraint system

crab
11-30-2008, 11:21 PM
tiger were you been long time no talk?still trying to take over the world.

stuvecorp
11-30-2008, 11:28 PM
The first time I was introduced to the split bar armrest was when I demoed the Cat. I love it, I would never want to go back to the overhead pull down bar. The split bar armrest is a lot less fuss when you have to get in and out of the cab a lot.

I don't get it, I want the least amount of stuff to mess with when getting in and out. On the 70XT I plop down and pull the seatbar down and then am rolling, the 440 was the same but you had to push the brake button also. A lot of times I am in and out of the machines changing attachments so don't like any drama, thats why I hated the New Holland with the seat belt deal. Or, do you remember the old Case style that had the split seatbar thing, that sucked. As for the other stuff, I must be the same as the engineers that designed it because I am comfortable as it is. Too many moving parts in my opinion.

Tigerotor77W
11-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Ha! Take over the world. More like continuing to be smited by school. :)

crab
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
you should talk to Jr he needs a educational pep talk!

ksss
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
The split lap bar in the pre 94 CASE machines sucked bad. The new designs like Komatsu's are better but I have no issue with the pull down bar. All in what you get used to I guess.