PDA

View Full Version : Finally- one tough grapple.

jaybird24
10-16-2008, 10:15 PM
After going through a few brush and root grapples I finally found one built for the task we ask of them. It's called the Gregory Grapple. We spend the winters cutting tree lines and land restoration work, making bonfires that would make the devil herself proud, and generally beating grapples to death. During the summer we do a lot of paver work and ripping out the old concrete, this thing can yank it up and snap it with the tines. Just thought I would pass this on for anyone who might be in the market for one. Like I said we have had various, 'heavy duty ' grapples, usually shot within a year, 6 months on this one so far and no signs of death yet. The design of it also allows for picking boulders for rock walls and placing them.

stuvecorp
10-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I have one of Quick Attach grapples and have been very happy with it. Do you have some pictures?

jaybird24
10-16-2008, 10:29 PM
I can get some pics tomorrow. Google 'gregory grapple', it is from Sidney Manufacturing, their website has some pics and videos. They make a nice tree shear and other stuff too.