PDA

View Full Version : How much extra for bagging?

detroitjoker
10-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Hello all,

I was wondering what you guys charge for bagging. I have been telling my customers that I am gonna hold off until Oct 31 until bagging, but some yards are just accumulating leaves more than others, and I dont think I am gonna make it.
I was wondering what you guys do with this and how to go about it. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Wittapp
10-17-2008, 06:20 PM
I charge them what I would charge for leaf removal. That is essentialy what you are doing. I started my leaf removal today. looks like the way the weather is, they well be coming down slow this year. Probably won't be finished for a month or so
Dave in Dayton

shade tree landscaping
10-17-2008, 07:37 PM
for just leaf removal from turf, not bed or patios ect I charge double the lawn cutting rate for weekly leaf removal, and three times the rate for bi weekly leaaaf removal from turf only. All other fall / leaf clean-ups are priced by the hour. hope this helps you out.

milike
10-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Charge em...extra work requires extra cost....but you could always stick around and burn them for them..then no cost ...right???

ColePyck
10-18-2008, 01:08 PM
extra time usually figures to be 10-15 bucks. probably should be more but figure they stick with me all year and when Im blowing dust around in the summer it all makes up for it

hillbilly_lawnboy
10-18-2008, 02:23 PM
i agree to charge double atleast. ive never had anyone complain yet when i double the price to clean up leaves

razor1
10-18-2008, 02:31 PM
You might be able to squeak out another week or 2 by mulching the leaves.