PDA

View Full Version : The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. -Mark Twain

tacoma200
10-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the PM's checking on me. Seems we have had the driest August and September in 117 years according to the Lexington Herald newspaper (almost 0") in my area. And as you can imagine not much going on in the lawn care world for me. So I'll just finish up the season which was very good the first half and wait till next Spring to get going full speed. It's just kind of hard to keep your interest up when the grass is not growing. Thanks again for your concern and I assure you I'm doing great, just not cutting much grass. It was kind of nice to get a break after such a wet Spring and Summer. Still a few clean ups and we have finally gotten some rain but it came a bit too late to save the end of the season. Apparently droughts are going to be a common thing in the South East so I'll adjust accordingly. I have plenty more thing to keep me busy till Spring. Thanks again. Lance (tacoma200)

Richard Martin
10-22-2008, 02:54 AM
You'll be right back at it again next year. Not to worry.

MOW ED
10-22-2008, 06:39 AM
Get some sleep man, posting at 1:30 am, you didn't take a side job as a night watchman did you? :waving:

Sorry Mother Nature slid ya a curve ball. Check back here as you know that all the good topics come in the winter when everyone has nothing to do. Good Luck, glad you are doing OK.

ALC-GregH
10-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Glad to hear your OK. I noticed you haven't been on LS lately.