PDA

View Full Version : Subcontractor Contract

miltthemower
10-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Would anyone happen to have a subcontractor contract template? Would be a great help.

CapitalLawnGroup
11-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I've found that no one actually gives examples of their service agreements on this site, I don't know if there is a rule against it, or if they just dont want to give their secrets... I go to legal forms website. Hope it helps...

HOOLIE
11-02-2008, 01:30 AM
What kind of work are you subcontracting out??? I sub out some mowing work to another LCO, since this is basically 'chump change' I just do it all via email. I email him..."Hey will you cut 1234 Main St for me for $xx.xx??" then he responds and I have it all documented that way.

miltthemower
11-03-2008, 02:25 PM
I am trying to sub out some work to do the green space for a subdivision.

CapitalLawnGroup
11-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Milt what exactly is "greenspace" because if it is what I think it is, I need some advice on getting that kind of work myself.

miltthemower
11-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Green space from my understanding is the entry areas to the subdivision, area by the pool or club house and any area that the homeowners do not own as part of their lot within the subdivision.

The subdivision is not large. I am only responsible for the both entries and the pool area.