PDA

View Full Version : Wix & Donaldson Filters Pricing

AmsoilPower
10-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Does anyone use Wix or Donaldson filters on a regular basis? Filters for trucks, cars, mowers, whatever. I would be curious to know how much you pay for them. Amsoil carries these lines and I would like to know how competitive we are with Napa, etc. Give me some part numbers you guys use and I will give you my commercial price. Maybe I can save you some money.:clapping:

Razorblades
10-22-2008, 10:09 PM
I just replace my outer filter (donaldson two stage type) and it cost me about $19.00. Not sure who makes it, but the box had Kohler on it.

4.3mudder
10-23-2008, 01:18 AM
I got 2 full size lazer z's, and a 36 exmark walk behind with 15 kohler, i use wix oil and hyd filters, oil filter runs about 5.50 and hyd filter 6.50, fiar price for me. Wix is what I usually run, trusted brand name, also luberfiner and fleetguard are good brand names.

nosparkplugs
10-23-2008, 01:45 AM
with the cost of shipping I go to Napa myself to get Wix filters:hammerhead:

Lawn-Sharks
10-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Does anyone use Wix or Donaldson filters on a regular basis? Filters for trucks, cars, mowers, whatever. I would be curious to know how much you pay for them. Amsoil carries these lines and I would like to know how competitive we are with Napa, etc. Give me some part numbers you guys use and I will give you my commercial price. Maybe I can save you some money.:clapping:

I would like a amsoil filter price list...If their is one..

AmsoilPower
10-23-2008, 10:41 PM
I would like a amsoil filter price list...If their is one..

Here is a commercial price list. It is also available to you in the Commercial Zone of the corporate site when you sign in under your account number.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=245649