PDA

View Full Version : 09 lazer z?

LawnMowerKing10
10-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Can anyone post some piccs of the machiene and when will it come out?

sjessen
10-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Go to Exmark.com.

ecky88
10-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Exmark isn't coming out with it online for a little while. Dealers should be getting their material sometime soon, maybe next week. I've seen it a few times, great mower.

Gruneich Lawn Care, Inc.
10-24-2008, 12:27 AM
nextlazer.com

tallimeca
10-24-2008, 12:07 PM
lower to the ground so they hold hills really well. Automotive style fuel tank under the seat. They have a low fuel indication and a safety switch indicator on the console too. Single unit hydro/motors, you can pull out with 6-8 bolts. No more reservoirs and hydro lines. New deck is the ultra cut with the triton spindles. A couple different engine options but nothing crazy.
Some models have a newer style seat. They have been talking about these for 2-3 years and looks like they really put some effort into them. Now we wait for the feedback.

pflasch
10-25-2008, 02:10 PM
At GIE, they had several NEW Lazer Z's at different stages of build. It was great to see what just the chassis looked like, then as they build it up!
They are serious about low maintenance with a limited number of grease fittings etc.
Within the book that I got at the booth, there is a DVD (I wish that EVERYONE would go to this, instead of giving out 10 sheets of paper! I love watching a well made educational multi-media presentation!) that goes thru all of the new engineering of the unit.
They really have designed this from a fresh sheet of paper!!

farmall
10-25-2008, 02:13 PM
at nextlazer.com, there is snippets of the video you can watch if you click on sections of the mower. well done video!

naturescape
10-25-2008, 02:15 PM
nextlazer.com

You have to put the www in first -- www.nextlazer.com