View Full Version : Looking for conduit fitting in a previous post

10-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I have searched & searched. Sometime back somebody had found this simple conduit fitting for entering into walls. It attached to the end of the pipe and covered the hole in the wall. 2 screws held it in place. Simple & cheap.
Anybody know were to get them or find the post?
Thanks in advance!

10-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Have you looked in lowes or home depot or supply house. I use them all the time. Either 3/4" or 1/2".



Your best bet is to become familiar with conduit and the fitting and everything else. I tend to use alot of it. I know on my install truck keep a whole bunch of 1/2 and 3/4" scd.40 fitting on hand.

10-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks but no cigar. I've used those fittings plenty. The fitting was not a box. It was somewhat like half a shell that would cover the hole in the wall, glue to the end of the pipe and 2 screws held the "shell" to the wall. It may have been on the irrigation forum.
Thanks !

10-27-2008, 10:33 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I get them at my local irrigation supply. I searched their website and can't find it. They are really handy. If I run across them I will post.

10-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Venturewest, thanks in advance! Hope you can find it.