PDA

View Full Version : The best MTL vid yet

bobcat_ron
10-27-2008, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7eMOvTLz1s

This clip has really inspired me now.

crab
10-27-2008, 11:31 PM
to do what?spend more time spinning around moving half buckets ,when you could have a sweet government job with paid vacation?:laugh:

AWJ Services
10-28-2008, 12:11 AM
It was at full capacity.:dancing:

ksss
10-28-2008, 12:45 AM
A full CAT bucket is a half full bucket of anybody elses. I have not figured out how a CAT owner gets anything done with those buckets. I couldn't get anything done with one, at least compared to what I am used to.

P.Services
10-28-2008, 01:04 AM
what a joke 5 min of my life i will never get back. thats a toy!!! i can move more dirt in my jackson!!!

my ct332 with a REAL cat bucket will move in one pass what he was doing in 4

Junior M
10-28-2008, 08:14 AM
What did it inspire you to do? I dont see what is so awesome about the video, I am with picasso, that was a waste of 5 min...

AWJ Services
10-28-2008, 09:27 AM
What did it inspire you to do?

Too film himself working all day and then run it at fast forward speeds and watch it that way so that he will feel like he got something done in a hurry?:rolleyes:

Junior M
10-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Maybe it encouraged him to try and get a full bucket...

bobcat_ron
10-28-2008, 11:22 AM
What did it inspire you to do? I dont see what is so awesome about the video, I am with picasso, that was a waste of 5 min...

It inspired me to do my own production true to the Benny Hill style of comedy, I shall start filming today and wrap up on the weekend.

Oh and he was cleaning up next to a house, grabbing full buckets clearly was not possible, as the excess would have spilled up against the rather expensive house, you could see Ganges pulling back the piles with the clam portion of the bucket.

DUSTYCEDAR
10-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Ok then ........

Junior M
10-28-2008, 11:51 AM
It inspired me to do my own production true to the Benny Hill style of comedy, I shall start filming today and wrap up on the weekend.

Oh and he was cleaning up next to a house, grabbing full buckets clearly was not possible, as the excess would have spilled up against the rather expensive house, you could see Ganges pulling back the piles with the clam portion of the bucket.
Alright? I noticed him doing that but I know you guys that run cat MTL's do all kinds of crazy un nessecary stuff, like oh screw a bugs bunny doll to the grill of their truck ;) :laugh: