PDA

View Full Version : Door Hangers vs. Flyers?

Exact Rototilling
10-27-2008, 10:10 PM
I will be doing some door hangers and flyers directly related to the light fluffy stuff that falls from the sky in the winter. Sorry that other realted site that caters to that service is very much down on flyers and such. So that's why I'm asking here. Beside my winter flyer will have up sells for my most excellent discounted spring services in hopes the prospective client will keep it on hand through the winter so hopefully I will have a greater return than 1% or 2%.

Yes door hangers hang on the door handle or knob but where do flyers go? Under the edge of a door mat? Other than handing it directly to the homeowner ..... where?

Also if a resident has a no solicitation sign is leaving a door hanger still a solicitation?

I actually aerated for someone who had a "NO SOLICITORS" sign out front and I asked him if he was bother by door hangers and sure enough he said no. Just resented being pestered by the door knocker JW's, those selling cleaning products and those kids selling magazine subscriptions. So what do you think? Save that address for a post card?

I have no inteion of pestering people or knoking on their doors. If they happen to be outside I will make breif mention of the service offered and be on my way.

Also is there a good online source for blank door hangers so I can print them up myself on my own duplex laser printer in full color?

KrayzKajun
10-27-2008, 10:16 PM
i made my door hanger on the computer then brought the template to office depot. cost me about $300 for 2500door hangers in 2different colors

NewHorizon's Land
10-27-2008, 10:39 PM
doorhangers.com has a good special right now.

rnd
01-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Go to RNDSIGNS.COM. Economical door hangers and flyers. Easy to design. RND is the leader in marketing materials. See hundreds of layout ideas and industry specific photographs online.