PDA

View Full Version : Gravely WB Decks

Clewsew
02-13-2002, 05:20 PM
I can see that there are some out there that are not happy with the Lesco cut. What do you think about the Gravely Air-Flo Deck. How do they cut. We have a H & G show coming up first week in March, and I am wanting to check out the new deck. I think that the 2001 Hydro had a simular deck, so maybe you guys can give me some insight. Looks like a lot of people really like the Exmark cut. Would you say that the new Gravely deck cuts as good as an exmark? I really like what I have seen on the web and in the brochures of the new Pro-G WB with a 48" deck. I want a Gravely so bad I can taste it...well almost.

Thanks again,
Doug

Eng Mwr Guy
02-16-2002, 12:10 AM
So far anyone who has used it has stated it is the best cutting deck on the market bar none.

However, seeing is believing. Go try one and let us know.

WARNING: do not taste the machine in freezing weather. Could hurt the tongue....LOL.

Barry
Ariens Guy

Clewsew
02-18-2002, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the info, and the tip-I might be able to keep my tongue through this winter haha. I hope that my local dealer will get one in soon....seems that they are waiting on some to ship from the factory. I sure wish that there was more participation from others on the Gravley forum. I know there has to be more then 30+ people using gravely Mowers. Thanks again for the hard work you guys put into this site!

Doug

Evan528
02-18-2002, 06:23 PM
I own a 1996 Gravely walk behind and have been thrilled with it durability and quality of cut. Havent had a breakdown in the 6 years ive owned it. I have had the chance to demo the new and improved gravelys and was really impressed. The new gravely walkbehinds were in a way designed by Lawnsite member with all features we feel are imprortant. (they even come with double blades standard:D ).

Clewsew
02-19-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Evan528
(they even come with double blades standard:D ).

Is this all of the models that come with the double blades standard? Would this be every dealer as well, or is it up to the individual dealer?

Thanks,
Doug

Eng Mwr Guy
02-19-2002, 07:54 PM
Up to the dealer.

Barry
Ariens/Gravely