PDA

View Full Version : Need snowflakes for a roofline.

gardenkeeper88
11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Can some one give me a supplier for snowflakes to line a roof line. I'm not franchised with any one yet and wont until maybe next year. I've debated adding this service, and now have 3 customers that I will be doing it for this year
Thanks for your help.

hotrod1965
11-03-2008, 03:54 PM
How big? Holiday Bright Lights has big ones, they also have the light links in a snowflake.

You can also get LED strands that the lights are shaped like little snow flakes. ALso comes in an icelcle version.

gardenkeeper88
11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
How big? Holiday Bright Lights has big ones, they also have the light links in a snowflake.

You can also get LED strands that the lights are shaped like little snow flakes. ALso comes in an icelcle version.

I think she saw some "Bright Ideas " hung last year on a house a few blocks away. I know they are linkables. HBL wouldn't let me get into the product line without being a member. I don't want to spend that much money until I'm ready to go for training and jump in with both feet. I'm thinking next year. I'm thinking 8-12" snowflakes. the small led shaped ones I have a supplier but they won't be seen on the roof. we need to have these on about 100' +- of roof line.
Thanks

hotrod1965
11-03-2008, 09:01 PM
You can buy from HBL without being a member. Send them an email and ask. I am not a member and can order anything I want form them. I think you get a little better pricing being a member, but pricing is fair without being a member.

David Gretzmier
11-04-2008, 08:18 AM
This is true. Call HBL and ask for Mike marlow and get set up as a wholesaler. I would not buy snowflake light links or linkables from anyone else but HBL or Brite Ideas. With Brite Ideas, you have to buy in.

gardenkeeper88
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Ok Thank You gus I'll call tomorrow.