PDA

View Full Version : Yard sign advertisement placement compensation $ property owners?

Exact Rototilling
11-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I will be asking several private property owners for permission to place signs on their property. My focus is snow removal for now. These are not customers I have current contact with but property owners who live in strategic spots where the maximum number of people will see them for the area to be targeted.

I don't want to give away the store but then again if it was me I would be reluctant to allow some Joe 6 Pack put up a service sign on my property just because. I'm reluctant to give away snow removal because everybody wants the snow cleared immediately and I'm a Solo operation and I may get in over my head. If I give them a deep discount for a spring service that would work better since lawn aeration is not an urgent need done right now before they leave for work.

What is a fair trade?*trucewhiteflag*

Also any recommendations on any online sources would be appreciated. I'm pricing out a local Co now.

Vista Print looks promising.

NewHorizon's Land
11-03-2008, 12:01 PM
The discount for spring would work. Then if they become a customer you could make more agreements with them for future use