PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Full Time Job in Columbia, SC Area

aclark
11-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I am currently looking for a job in the Columbia, SC area. I am finishing my last semester at Purdue Univ. in Indiana, and I would like to relocate to the SC area. I am obtaining my bachelor's in Landscape Horticulture and Design in Dec. and I have quite a bit of experience in the industry.

I am looking for a supervisor/sales job, and would prefer residential, but am not opposed to commercial work. I have a resume available upon request, along with references.

Please reply here, or feel free to send me a private message in order to obtain other means of contact.

Thank you,
Aaron

P.S. If anyone on this forum knows of any good companies in the area, please let me know so I can contact them.

rossc_83
11-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Good idea, there seems to be nothing in Indiana right now

Boiler Up!

aclark
11-05-2008, 01:06 AM
I've done some internships in Indiana, one in Herbron, and one in Zionsville actually (Brickman Group).
I have a couple "should be" opportunities up in Chicago, but not sure if I want to move back up north, plus my girlfriend is in Columbia for Med school, so I'd like to be down there with her.

Anyways, please keep and eye out, and let me know if you see anything.

And, I agree, Boiler Up!

Tony Clifton
11-05-2008, 09:25 PM
We are approx 3.5 hrs from Columbia, in Wilmington, NC. Are you definately looking for something in Columbia?

rossc_83
11-06-2008, 07:47 PM
If you ever were looking in Lake Co. again I could hook something up for you, but the rest of around here not so much. I applied to that Brickman, but they went with someone else and never gave a reason why. I would try turfnet.com for the Carolinas if you haven't already