PDA

View Full Version : post election jobs

BrandonV
11-05-2008, 06:20 PM
so who landed some work today? we landed 3, 2 residential and 1 commercial. I just find it fascinating how this tends to happen during every election cycle, people regardless of party affiliation won't make decision till after the election... just amazes me.

AWJ Services
11-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I have had 3 calls this week on good jobs.
Weird isn't it.

Mike33
11-05-2008, 09:03 PM
See, that's what we need Positive attitude. Have faith in America!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Mike

ARGOS
11-06-2008, 10:33 AM
so who landed some work today? we landed 3, 2 residential and 1 commercial. I just find it fascinating how this tends to happen during every election cycle, people regardless of party affiliation won't make decision till after the election... just amazes me.

I had a meeting for a complete irrigation and landscape job on a church and a call for servicing a 220 Home HOA. I didn't land the jobs yet, but the calls came yesterday. Sure would like that HOA.

tjsquickcuts
11-06-2008, 06:41 PM
We really havent missed a beat this season, but I did have some post cards mailed out to certain areas today with the hope they will hit the mailboxes by Saturday. I just hate that I had one job canel because JD isnt financing any large jobs right now. Hopefully in the spring we can get it done. Anybody else having this same problem???