PDA

View Full Version : Company Pamphlet

HBLandscaping
11-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Does anyone use a Company Pamphlet's ? I'm looking to get some pamphlets made and hand them out in neighborhoods before next lawn season begins. These pamphlets will be placed in a door bag along with a business card magnet with our company info (Name, services, contact info) and a flyer (Selected flyer for each neighborhood and services that we are providing during that time of year).

Im having a hard time putting down on paper what I want to say and how I would like the pamphlet to look. Im hoping someone out here on the LS has used or is using pamphlets and could help me out. I don't want an over crowded pamphlet with to much info or BS, but enough to make people say hey I'll call them.

Thanks

kootoomootoo
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
cue search section....insert "flyers"

HBLandscaping
11-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I have and didn't see much on Pamphlets, just flyers.

secretary
11-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Does anyone use a Company Pamphlet's ? I'm looking to get some pamphlets made and hand them out in neighborhoods before next lawn season begins. These pamphlets will be placed in a door bag along with a business card magnet with our company info (Name, services, contact info) and a flyer (Selected flyer for each neighborhood and services that we are providing during that time of year).

Im having a hard time putting down on paper what I want to say and how I would like the pamphlet to look. Im hoping someone out here on the LS has used or is using pamphlets and could help me out. I don't want an over crowded pamphlet with to much info or BS, but enough to make people say hey I'll call them.

Thanks

:waving: Hi, have you found info. to help with your pamphlet design? I enjoy that type of thing and do it as a part-time income. Message me, if you need some design help. I use Print Shop Publishing Suite and could design something for a reasonable fee. Then, once satisfied, all you would need to do is take it to your local print shop. Or, I could do it, depending on how many you would need.