PDA

View Full Version : How to undress a redneck with an Excavator

Dirtman2007
11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Well everyone's seen the excavator operator who can undress a woman. Well here's me taking the hat off my buddies head. Well my second try was better. LOL Either my friends are idiots or really trust me...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oQoGvwGJ11Y

Junior M
11-10-2008, 08:56 PM
;) :laugh: :laugh: my guess would be your friends really trust you and their idiots! :laugh: Looks like you got a lil to much spare time on your hands lately dirtman, with the redneck roller coaster, and now this :laugh: what's next? :laugh:

YellowDogSVC
11-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't take those chances..

kreft
11-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Awesome vid. Try to take his hat completly off tho.

Dirtman2007
11-10-2008, 10:01 PM
;) :laugh: :laugh: my guess would be your friends really trust you and their idiots! :laugh: Looks like you got a lil to much spare time on your hands lately dirtman, with the redneck roller coaster, and now this :laugh: what's next? :laugh:

I never have too much time! Just a 5 minute break. There will probably not be anything else like this, no need in getting hurt over doing stupid things.

I do have to say it sure was funny as hell when he flinched and bumped his head on the thumb:laugh:

YellowDogSVC
11-10-2008, 10:37 PM
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. search for the Holt Cat employee who was impaled by a clevis hook welded to the front of a backhoe bucket. The machine operator bumped the guy and the hook, well, completely embedded itself in the poor guy's skull. He lived but has some blindness and other issues. There is just so much power and weight behind these machines...always respect them.

bobcat_ron
11-10-2008, 11:05 PM
You people sure do talk funny there!

Junior M
11-11-2008, 09:27 AM
A guy that worked for my dad in Ohio got hit by the guy digging with the mini, it didnt hurt him to bad just cut his head a lil bit, it was the guy that was running the trackhoe's fault anyways, he was an idiot...

And ron that is normal for around these parts! Come to my hunt club, I cant understand some of the older guys they have such an accent...

Dirtman Your probably right, you will never see anything else like that, and he was cussin you when he flinched! :laugh:

TXNSLighting
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Ha Nice! I bet that first shot didnt feel to good.

bobcat_ron
11-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Use that mighty Takeuchi next time!

Dirtman2007
11-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Use that mighty Takeuchi next time!

That would be too easy... What do you mean we talk funny? Ya'll talk funny LOL

bobcat_ron
11-11-2008, 08:41 PM
That would be too easy... What do you mean we talk funny? Ya'll talk funny LOL

Y'all sound laka Gomer Pyle now ya hear!

Lazer_Z
11-11-2008, 08:43 PM
That would be too easy... What do you mean we talk funny? Ya'll talk funny LOL Agreed, eh LOL.

Chris, You're a nut, I gotta watch the "redneck roller coaster" now. :laugh:

Junior M
11-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Lookie here Ron, ya'll is the da one's dat talk wif all dem funny "EHH" and "bugger" words! :laugh: I have lived in the south way to long ;)

Dirtman2007
11-11-2008, 09:18 PM

We have a whole nuther language down here.... Any my buddy is a cuntry bumkin if I say so myself... sometimes I don't know what the hell he just said.

You can tell when I'm having a hard time understanding a northern person. I'll just stand there, usually wont say a lot, and try to put together what I think they just said. we talk slow, ya'll talk to damn fast. LOL

Dirtman2007
11-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Agreed, eh LOL.

Chris, You're a nut, I gotta watch the "redneck roller coaster" now. :laugh:

No I'm smart... I'm in the machine:laugh: the nuts on the ground.

Lawnworks
11-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Hopefully you have workmans comp!!! Judging by the last few videos... you might need it sooner than later!

Lazer_Z
11-12-2008, 03:24 PM
No I'm smart... I'm in the machine:laugh: the nuts on the ground. LOL, true http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif

dal929
11-12-2008, 06:48 PM
you guys see this one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWSxFWv3Fo&NR=1

mrsops
11-12-2008, 07:30 PM
O boy you guys must love how us new yorkers talk :laugh: HOW YOU DOINNNNNNNNNN

Dirt Digger2
11-12-2008, 07:32 PM
come to Pensyeltucky and see how we talk here in Amish country

bobcat_ron
11-12-2008, 07:36 PM
O boy you guys must love how us new yorkers talk :laugh: HOW YOU DOINNNNNNNNNN

Oh you Nyuh Yowrkers!

Junior M
11-12-2008, 07:37 PM
I get enough of that in Ohio, I can hardly understand some of it, ya'll talk way to fast!! confuses the crap out of me! I'm like dirtman, I have to listen real careful and then try and put it all together and hope it comes out right...

mrsops
11-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh you Nyuh Yowrkers!

:laugh::laugh: That is funny the best part is a lot of people think all people from New York talk like that but the only people that talk like that are the people from the 5 boroughs of new york city once you leave the city they don't talk like that its weird

CAT powered
11-12-2008, 07:42 PM
I have a tough time understanding my operator. He's from Georgia and moved up here about 5 years ago. He's only about 10 years younger than I am, but any time I ask him a question he'll say "Yes, sir." or "No, sir." And if he says "a knife" it sounds like "enough" and it confuses the hell out of me.

Dirtman2007
11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I get enough of that in Ohio, I can hardly understand some of it, ya'll talk way to fast!! confuses the crap out of me! I'm like dirtman, I have to listen real careful and then try and put it all together and hope it comes out right...

We make it easier in the south.

Examples

Jeet yet - Did you eat yet?

Yon't to. - Do you want to?

fixin to - I'm geting ready to do something.

We also have sentences that have no endings like

I mean that thing.

I heard that.

I ain't never.

I tell you what.

We also have a tendency to leave the "G" off of ing

Like:

huntin
finshin
runnin
campin

Yall just don't know what yer missin.

Junior M
11-12-2008, 08:54 PM
:laugh: :laugh: I watched that on Jeff foxworthy the other day! :laugh:

Maybe our way of speaking is simple because we are simple and kinda slow ;) :laugh:

I did a first the other night, I went to a turkey shoot! Man that was a freaking experience! :laugh: For you guys that dont know thats a southern invention to get drunk and shoot at stuff for meat or whatever they decide the prize should be.....

Dirtman2007
11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
:laugh: :laugh: I watched that on Jeff foxworthy the other day! :laugh:

Maybe our way of speaking is simple because we are simple and kinda slow ;) :laugh:

I did a first the other night, I went to a turkey shoot! Man that was a freaking experience! :laugh: For you guys that dont know thats a southern invention to get drunk and shoot at stuff for meat or whatever they decide the prize should be.....

Simple... but no means slow.

I hear you on the turkey shoot. For those who don't know what that is, your not really shooting at turkeys. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm almost afraid to ride with my buddy in his truck, my god if we got pulled over we'd probably get arrested for all the guns in that truck. He'll shoot at anything from inside the truck. No lie that truck has bullet casings and shot gun shells all over the cab floor. People probably think we do drive bys!

Junior M
11-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Simple... but no means slow.

I hear you on the turkey shoot. For those who don't know what that is, your not really shooting at turkeys. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm almost afraid to ride with my buddy in his truck, my god if we got pulled over we'd probably get arrested for all the guns in that truck. He'll shoot at anything from inside the truck. No lie that truck has bullet casings and shot gun shells all over the cab floor. People probably think we do drive bys!
Yeah, your probably right...

But there are some people around here that I would have to vote kinda slow ;)