PDA

View Full Version : Aolp Certification/Conference

eskerlite
11-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Anyone plan on going to AZ for the Aolp Certification or Conference this Year?:confused:
Sean C.

JoeyD
11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Do not think I will be in attendance this year. I will have another new baby around that time!

irrigation man
11-11-2008, 02:56 PM
glad to see that you are still out there was a little worried we hadnt seen you lately,didnt know if maybe u turbocharged your rice rocket lol

NightScenes
11-19-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll be there!! I can't wait.

eskerlite
11-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Wow, 3 responses and 150 views. That tells me how many people are going I guess. I dont think ill be there this year. Thing are real lean here too. Hope all are well. Talk to you soon Irrigation man.
Sean C.
www.dbcurraninc.com

The Lighting Geek
11-23-2008, 12:24 PM
I would love to go and I see value in attending. But I simply can't afford it. I have been working a full time salaried job and doing small repairs and an occasional small install. It is dead in the water here when it comes to lighting. I am still advertising and marketing to keep a presence in the market place. If I land a nice job maybe I will reconsider, but I would much rather bank the extra money that it produces for the winter and the unpredictability of this economy. I am going to outlast this crud, but it is going to take everything I have to do it. Everyone I speak to here locally is in the same boat in the construction or service industries in general.

NightScenes
11-23-2008, 03:03 PM
I booked my flight last night. This is the time to book the travel becuase fares are pretty cheap. Round trip for me this year is $234!!

eskerlite
11-23-2008, 06:49 PM
No one but the Board know the prices for conference. The rest of us cant wait to find out. Too late now to advertise. Everyone is storing their nuts for a snowy winter around here. What is the reason for the tardiness?
Doesnt look good this year for attendance. Hope im wrong.
Sean C.

NightScenes
11-23-2008, 08:59 PM
There were several issues that caused delays in nailing everything down for the conference. We had issues with the certification committee, the design committee, the presenters, etc. It's going to be a very good conference though and the second year for the design certification.

eskerlite
11-24-2008, 06:34 AM
There were no issues with the certification commitee. We dont exsist on the website either.Michele was doing a great job compared to the managment co.we have now!
Sean C.

eskerlite
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Wow did this thread come to a HALT! No Replies?
Sean C.

Venturewest
11-30-2008, 02:50 PM
I am going to try to attend. I need to find out what the conference itself costs. Airfare was really cheap last I checked.