PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Evergreen Software?

matt_martinlandscape
11-13-2008, 05:01 PM
New to Lawnsite.com...Im trying to gather a few opinions on Evergreen Software. We currently utilize CLIP and are very unhappy. We have about 300 maintenance accounts to track and CLIP doesn't seem to track as well I want it. I want to make the jump to Evergreen after a great demo with them online. If anybody has any thoughts on Evergreen good or bad, please let me know as I am looking to part ways with CLIP.

zimmatic
11-14-2008, 08:58 AM
hindsite and Quickbooks IMO

Josh.S
11-16-2008, 04:03 AM
qxpress integrated w/ quickbooks pro - that is my choice and the choice of many others on here - I don't have anything to say about Evergreen though

cpel2004
11-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Join the crowd about hating Clip, the worst purchase I have ever made. Their arrogance is amazing, instead of spending their money on advertising, they need to seriously develop their program and program support. The biggest bunch of liars and very poor support. Im going to check out Evergreen, they are the same people that make Pestpac which is one of the industry leaders w/ pest management software. More than half of the indusrty uses their software. In addition Im going to check out Service Ceo also.

jeremyt1998
11-25-2008, 01:04 AM
New to Lawnsite.com...Im trying to gather a few opinions on Evergreen Software. We currently utilize CLIP and are very unhappy. We have about 300 maintenance accounts to track and CLIP doesn't seem to track as well I want it. I want to make the jump to Evergreen after a great demo with them online. If anybody has any thoughts on Evergreen good or bad, please let me know as I am looking to part ways with CLIP.

I'm also looking at EverGreen software. I like the thought that they take care of all the computers, servers, backups, and everything else technical. All you need is internet.

I am also looking at RealGreenSystems. So expensive but is it worth it? Alot of the large companies use RGS.

I have looked at Service CEO too. All three are great just can't make my mind up.

We use Qxpress now and just entering CC everyday takes so long and it is slow with the amount of customers we have. They do have an QX Enterprise which is faster The Marketing is great on RGS, and the flow is good on evergreen. The scheduling is not good on Evergreen though. You can't put specific dates of the year in it to schedule. Evergreen seems to be on the upper end of pricing too.

Write back your thoughts on the softwares you have tried. Who did you talk to at Evergreen.

jeremyt1998
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM

What did you think of evergreen? I assume you have a choice by now. I think evergreen is the best value in the green industry.

gbmatt
09-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Join the crowd about hating Clip, the worst purchase I have ever made. Their arrogance is amazing, instead of spending their money on advertising, they need to seriously develop their program and program support. The biggest bunch of liars and very poor support. Im going to check out Evergreen, they are the same people that make Pestpac which is one of the industry leaders w/ pest management software. More than half of the indusrty uses their software. In addition Im going to check out Service Ceo also.

I know this is very old, but I would like to know what you found out. We are in the same boat with you on clip. They don't care to help you make their software work in your company, they just try to tell us how we should change the way we work to fit them. I like what I see in Evergreen, just wanted your take.

terrabites
10-04-2014, 12:42 AM
I'd like to know what others think about Evergreen Software myself. I do find it somewhat interesting that there is very little info about it here on this site. I just had a really good demo and it looked better than SA, but not quite what RealGreen is.

snomaha
10-05-2014, 09:54 AM
I'd like to know what others think about Evergreen Software myself. I do find it somewhat interesting that there is very little info about it here on this site. I just had a really good demo and it looked better than SA, but not quite what RealGreen is.

We have a demo of evergreen coming up this week. Currently using Qxpress and want to make a change this winter.

Right now our office likes realgreen - we are also considering a quote on developing our own proprietary software.

Locqus
10-06-2014, 04:13 PM
I'd also like to know what you guys like about Evergreen, they have some cool features it looks like.

TurfWizardllc
10-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Hello. If you are having a problem with your current provider, Try TurfWizard out. I think you will find that the chemical tracking software and the Billing and scheduling is incredibly advanced. It can be as intricate or as simple as you need. I am available for a demo or to talk at any time. Thanks!