PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat T300 Roller Suspension Pics

SellingIron
11-14-2008, 04:06 PM
I was bored today so I took some pics of the T300 Cab RS HF and its new track frames..:usflag:

mrsops
11-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey i can match that last picture i took a few shots of the new panel when i got the machine a few months ago. I love the new panel very easy to understand to

SellingIron
11-14-2008, 05:17 PM
mrsops, You can program your keyless panel to notify you when your next oil change is due...Is it a SJC or standard stick controls?

mrsops
11-14-2008, 05:23 PM
mrsops, You can program your keyless panel to notify you when your next oil change is due...Is it a SJC or standard stick controls?

standard hand and foot

iron peddler
11-14-2008, 05:24 PM
50 hr service? is that common?

Junior M
11-14-2008, 05:24 PM
I love that new dash.. I have yet to get over to the bobcat dealership to look at the new machines, Maybe bobcat is slowly updating there machines to catch up with current standards...

mrsops
11-14-2008, 05:35 PM
50 hr service? is that common?

bobcat suggets you change the oil at the first 50 hr then every 250 hr i never do it at 50.

mrsops
11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
I love that new dash.. I have yet to get over to the bobcat dealership to look at the new machines, Maybe bobcat is slowly updating there machines to catch up with current standards...

catch up with current standards :laugh::laugh: you should only look inside some of these skid steers you wouldn't know what button to press to start the machine

Junior M
11-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey sellingiron, is that a cat mini ex in the background of pic 3 beside of that 435? uh oh! not cat at a bobcat dealer! My bobcat dealer has had numerous cat machines go through this year, They have had 3 CAT mtl's at one time...

I am not sure what button to push to start the machine now, what happened to turning a key and goin? now u got to do all kinds of stuff, get in sideways, do the happy dance, and all kinds of other crap just to move the machine 3 feet, kinda aggravating! :laugh:

mrsops
11-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey sellingiron, is that a cat mini ex in the background of pic 3 beside of that 435? uh oh! not cat at a bobcat dealer! My bobcat dealer has had numerous cat machines go through this year, They have had 3 CAT mtl's at one time...

so has mine i know about 4-5 different contractors that all had cat mtl after 1000 hrs they got rid of them real fast they just did not like them. They were pumping big money into them they all went with t190's

Junior M
11-14-2008, 05:49 PM
I am not sure what they traded them for, but the machines were beat and I didnt even look at them and could tell, I dont even bother to look at used equipment anymore, all the equipment they get in is always beat! or has a had a five gallon bucket rebuild, I just dont trust them...

ksss
11-14-2008, 06:44 PM
They were pumping big money into them they all went with t190's

Your there and we are not, but of all the options out there I cant believe they went to a T190. Certainly would not appear to be a step up.

mrsops
11-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Your there and we are not, but of all the options out there I cant believe they went to a T190. Certainly would not appear to be a step up.

Sure there is other options out here you have deere and tak. Big thing with deere is the visibility and the width of the machine. Tak dealer support is not there. Bobcat and cat have the biggest chunk out here. O i forgot case which does not have a big reputation out here for skids steers but they do sell some excavators.. They all felt like myself that the t190 was a better machine any day over the 257 plus they said they were putting to much money into at 1000 hrs.

bobcat_ron
11-14-2008, 07:22 PM
I like the new panels too, that was the first thing I noticed back in September when I saw a T320 at the dealer.

Take a close look at the second pic, see how much more of the rear of the track is on the ground? Bad, bad, bad concept, the rear idlers were moved up.

bobcatuser
11-14-2008, 07:51 PM
bobcat suggets you change the oil at the first 50 hr then every 250 hr i never do it at 50.

Why not change the break-in oil at 50 hours, it's probably the most important service?

mrsops
11-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Why not change the break-in oil at 50 hours, it's probably the most important service?

I never ever did it i usally do the first change at 200 hrs thou

iron peddler
11-14-2008, 07:53 PM
well it is a good thing i just sold 2 CAT ctl's to a long time bobcat owner....maybe it will help even out all the "bad" mtl deals that happened the last few years...doesn't matter what brand you buy, if you don't bill correctly you will lose on any track compact machine...there are still guys here trying to bill at 65.00 per hr. track machines will out work tires at a 2:1 ratio but we still charge at tire rates....i don't get it...i guess most guys don't like paying themselves and pay off machines.

ksss
11-14-2008, 07:56 PM
well it is a good thing i just sold 2 CAT ctl's to a long time bobcat owner....maybe it will help even out all the "bad" mtl deals that happened the last few years...doesn't matter what brand you buy, if you don't bill correctly you will lose on any track compact machine...there are still guys here trying to bill at 65.00 per hr. track machines will out work tires at a 2:1 ratio but we still charge at tire rates....i don't get it...i guess most guys don't like paying themselves and pay off machines.

All very true. I would have thought that most of those guys would have either got smarter or out of business by now.

westcoh
11-14-2008, 08:29 PM
catch up with current standards :laugh::laugh: you should only look inside some of these skid steers you wouldn't know what button to press to start the machine

lol aint that the truth. Picked up my new s205 today and when I got it home I probably spent 5 or 10 minutes in that thing figuring out how to start it and then unlock the controls.

mrsops
11-14-2008, 08:31 PM
lol aint that the truth. Picked up my new s205 today and when I got it home I probably spent 5 or 10 minutes in that thing figuring out how to start it and then unlock the controls.

Take some pictures of it what did you get 2008? I have 2 s205's great machine

Stick Pro
11-14-2008, 08:47 PM
the rigth side key pad looks the same as all of my bobcats i have had for years it is a nice setup though

mrsops
11-14-2008, 08:50 PM
the rigth side key pad looks the same as all of my bobcats i have had for years it is a nice setup though

yeah right side is basically the same the left side they just changed in sept

SellingIron
11-14-2008, 09:02 PM

I am not sure what button to push to start the machine now, what happened to turning a key and goin? now u got to do all kinds of stuff, get in sideways, do the happy dance, and all kinds of other crap just to move the machine 3 feet, kinda aggravating! :laugh:

jlm, That is a TCM E820 Wheelloader. Great units. They go out and never come back...Do you know anyone who mite need one...We just got 8 new units that need to go away..They will lift up to 7K

Junior M
11-14-2008, 09:15 PM
jlm, That is a TCM E820 Wheelloader. Great units. They go out and never come back...Do you know anyone who mite need one...We just got 8 new units that need to go away..They will lift up to 7K
NOT ME!!! I bet mrsops needs one to help with all the other equipment he has, better yet try Ron! I bet he will jump all over that deal! :laugh:

mrsops
11-14-2008, 09:18 PM
NOT ME!!! I bet mrsops needs one to help with all the other equipment he has, better yet try Ron! I bet he will jump all over that deal! :laugh:

I have enough equipment thanks thou jlm

westcoh
11-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Take some pictures of it what did you get 2008? I have 2 s205's great machine

Yeah, its a 2008. I only spent a half hour or so today messing around in the yard with it, but am extremely pleased so far.

mrsops
11-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, its a 2008. I only spent a half hour or so today messing around in the yard with it, but am extremely pleased so far.

did you get the sound package option?

Junior M
11-14-2008, 09:22 PM
I have enough equipment thanks thou jlm
Dang well he aint pawning them off on me! :laugh: U can call me Junior, even the guys at school are calling me that now because the saw my signature on here....

SellingIron
11-14-2008, 09:24 PM
We have one customer with a cat 262b that is trading it in on a S330.They had cat service it 2 weeks ago and the other day the pump went out on it. Now the customer is paying over $5,000.00 for cat to fix it and then he is still trading in the unit.. The other customer has a 277b on lease that ends this month. He tried to give it back but cat is telling him that he needs to pay over $15K on undercarriage and misc. parts. He is going to trade it in on a T300 and take the hit from us and lose about $10K. It has 1100 hours...

westcoh
11-14-2008, 09:26 PM
did you get the sound package option?

Yeh I got that as well. Thats another thing compared to my old 753 I'm real impressed with how quiet it is in the cab too.

mrsops
11-14-2008, 09:27 PM
We have one customer with a cat 262b that is trading it in on a S330.They had cat service it 2 weeks ago and the other day the pump went out on it. Now the customer is paying over $5,000.00 for cat to fix it and then he is still trading in the unit.. The other customer has a 277b on lease that ends this month. He tried to give it back but cat is telling him that he needs to pay over $15K on undercarriage and misc. parts. He is going to trade it in on a T300 and take the hit from us and lose about $10K. It has 1100 hours...

he will love that s330 best machine i have ever owned

mrsops
11-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeh I got that as well. Thats another thing compared to my old 753 I'm real impressed with how quiet it is in the cab too.

VERY QUIET i try telling some of the guys on here but they seem to fight the issue.. BOBCATRON

westcoh
11-14-2008, 09:37 PM
VERY QUIET i try telling some of the guys on here but they seem to fight the issue.. BOBCATRON

Yeh after reading these forums for a while I came to realize that in all likelihood bobcatron is not actually a real person, but just a name used by the cat marketting department.

YellowDogSVC
11-14-2008, 09:39 PM

really? How do you do that?

YellowDogSVC
11-14-2008, 09:42 PM

He'll love the s330. Best power/weight I have owned but I did strip mine down a few hundred pounds.

Junior M
11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
What all did you take off of it yellow? I know you put s300 wheels and tires on it...

bobcat_ron
11-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeh after reading these forums for a while I came to realize that in all likelihood bobcatron is not actually a real person, but just a name used by the cat marketting department.

Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-, you'll never catch me!

stuvecorp
11-15-2008, 12:18 AM

There's no way a marketing guy would come up with some of the stuff he does.

SellingIron
11-15-2008, 07:39 AM
really? How do you do that?

Call your service department at the dealership. They should be able to help you out. If they have never heard of this and they think your crazy. Just tell them it can be done.If they try and charge you to program the machine, tell them to get lost......I will follow up with it on Monday....

bobcat_ron
11-15-2008, 09:38 AM
There's no way a marketing guy would come up with some of the stuff he does.

I'm hard core, I drink over brewed tea and eat day old sushi.

stuvecorp
11-15-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm hard core, I drink over brewed tea and eat day old sushi.

Thanks, I just threw up my oatmeal on that information.:laugh: