PDA

View Full Version : Templet for late payments

Tim's Lawn Care LLC.
11-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I bought the Lawncare Success business package earlier this spring and use it as referance quite a bit. I have a residentail client I've been doing for a couple years now and he's always been slow in payments. I've been patient w/ him as he does eventually pay. He owns a large funeral parlor and wants me to take care of that next season. I've presented him w/ a proposal which has been accepted and we're all feelin good about it.
Problem still remains of his non-pay for the residence. I've checked the Lawncare Success forms looking for "Delinquent Payment" templet and can't find anything. Anyone know or have any examples I can use? I'm looking for a "First letter", kinda...remember me?....

tradeyouraccounts
11-17-2008, 12:08 PM
(Your business name)
(Street address)
(City, State, Zip Code)
Date

(Recipient name)
(Company name)
(Street address)
(City, State, Zip Code)

Dear (Recipient name)

If you have recently made a payment please ignore.

Is there some reason you have not paid your bill of (Dollar amount)
Your (Month of service) payments are now overdue. Please remit payment of Dollar amount) immediately. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these payments, please contact us at (Telephone number).

Make payment payable to (Your business name) and mail to the above address.
Your prompt attention is required to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

(Your name)

tradeyouraccounts
11-17-2008, 12:16 PM
[Your Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Date

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

Your account is now seriously delinquent. We have sent you one request and still have not received your past due payment in the amount of $[amount].
Please remit $[amount] by [date] or your account will be closed, any outstanding orders will be cancelled, and this matter will be referred to a collection agency.

Please call me within the next three business days at [phone number] so that we may discuss how to resolve this quickly.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Title]