PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Only?

DVS Hardscaper
11-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Anyone here who started as a landscape contractor, hardscape contractor, or maintenance company and now ONLY offers outdoor lighting?

Please share your story and thoughts!

www.outdoorfinishes.com

worx
11-17-2008, 08:28 AM
I would like to, but not able to at this point. I still offer landscape and maintenance services.

Lite4
11-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I started out as a landscaper and went to 100% lighting but now have reverted back into some waterfeatures and specialty landscaping to keep food on the table. After two years of Barak I will probably be panhandling.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
11-17-2008, 11:27 AM
I started this business as a 100% Landscape Lighting company. I now am still 100% lighting, but have a couple of different companies that involved in interior lighting design, custom fixture design & comissions, commercial lighting design, LED lighting distribution. Outdoor lighting systems design and contracting through INTEGRA Works Inc is still the main focus.

Tim... as the song goes "Always look on the bright side of life!"... who knows, if you support your new President rather then worry and fret, you just might come out ahead. I can tell you that your international neighbours all (and I do mean globally) breathed a big sigh of relief and are filled with positive anticipation.

TXNSLighting
11-17-2008, 08:06 PM
I started in landscape, then i went 100% lighting, now im back landscaping again. Thinking about going into outdoor audio and electronics...

NightScenes
11-19-2008, 02:43 PM
I started as an electrical contractor and went 100% lighting 5 years ago. Things are still moving but at a slower pace right now as far as landscape lighting goes. We are full blast in Christmas lighting right now.