PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Sirens, Strobes, flasher etc...

Pirsch
11-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey Guys I have some Sirens, Sirens with Switch boxes, A Switch Box, Light Sycronizer, Flasher and other stuff for sale. Here's a couple of Pic's that you can take a taste of this stuff if you might be interested.

Other pictures are on P/S in that market area. I have the prices listed there. Really need to move this stuff out. Lost my full-time job due to another job offer that the company closed the first day I showed up to work.

PM me on either site.

Thanks
Steve

(sorry for the small pic's cell camera's only work so well! :hammerhead:)

S&MLL
11-17-2008, 07:04 PM
pmed you

Pirsch
11-17-2008, 07:52 PM
pmed you

Didn't get it.

G.M.Landscaping
11-17-2008, 07:59 PM
You get pm'd because you don't have enough posts yet. And they're going to remove your email address since they're not allowed. Post some more to get your count up.

G.M.Landscaping
11-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Opps forgot the word "can't" get PM'd

Pirsch
11-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Ok...Well they can go to the winter home website and get me! LOL Or they can always leave me messages in open forum!

KCfireman
11-17-2008, 10:34 PM
are you a chief? Asst. Cheif? Deputy Chief?

Pirsch
11-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Nope just a retired FF. Got this equipment from my brother when he passed away, all the equipment worked when he was alive. He was a gurru at lights/sirens and electrical stuff.

S&MLL
11-18-2008, 02:04 AM
my post just said I need some sort of lighting for winter on a truck maybe two. I dont know maybe a light for the top. Or some strobes or something. Not looking to make it look like a cop car. Just a little something for snow.

Pirsch
11-18-2008, 12:59 PM
my post just said I need some sort of lighting for winter on a truck maybe two. I dont know maybe a light for the top. Or some strobes or something. Not looking to make it look like a cop car. Just a little something for snow.

The only thing Amber that I have is a Whelen Cadet Magnet mount/cigarette plug. Only been used a few times when I was working for an electric company reading meters. Small little Halogen 2 speed 80/160 rpm. Has a hood if you want to put it on the dash and it can also be made to perm mount.

Here's a picture of the vintage strobe pack that I have and I also have cables too! The other one is in the original post.

Guzman Properties
11-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Sent you a PM

S&MLL
11-18-2008, 10:15 PM
what would I need to put a little blinking light in all 4 corners. Thats all I want. Tell me if you have that...be clear...post pics large enough to see. And I will purchase from you

Pirsch
11-18-2008, 10:59 PM
ok... I've got the one stobe module and cables but no lights for hide-a-ways in the corners. There is a guy over on Plowsite named BlueLine Enterprises that does all that stuff and installs also. I think he's up towards your area.

Sorry I couldn't help you out. The best I could help you with is the strobe module, cables and maybe the switch box.

S&MLL
11-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Its ok thanks Ill contact him.