PDA

View Full Version : Microscope Sorrow

Tim Wilson
11-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Some of you may know I was awaiting microscope parts to try to build an affordable scope. I have just found out those parts will not be coming and I need to locate a new source. Sorry.

Tim

JDUtah
11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I read the title and thought your super scope went kurplunk. In that context, the news is relatively good. lol. But still, bummer.

ICT Bill
11-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Too bad, i know you had great plans for that and a lot of snow in the forecast to get it done, time on your hands

I have a guy that works for me that will break legs for very little money, yes he's italian. just let me know :laugh:

Prolawnservice
11-19-2008, 08:46 AM
I read the title and thought your super scope went kurplunk. In that context, the news is relatively good. lol. But still, bummer.

I was thinking the same thing, I guess the news is bittersweet, You'll find another supplier, I'm a firm believer of things happening for a reason.

treegal1
11-19-2008, 10:15 AM
http://store.amscope.com/m220-usb.html

my nephew and some of the other boys in the family got ones like these last year for xmas. I get some strange emails now.LOLOL I had never wanted to see "dog spit" that close.

I think that they where 250$$ or something like that.

Tim Wilson
11-19-2008, 10:35 AM
http://store.amscope.com/m220-usb.html

my nephew and some of the other boys in the family got ones like these last year for xmas. I get some strange emails now.LOLOL I had never wanted to see "dog spit" that close.

I think that they where 250$$ or something like that.

I already tried to get the AM Scope wholesale but no go. I'm looking for a body with light, Abbe condenser & maybe mechanical stage. To this I will add objectives and configure a variety of filters and diffraction inserts to improve the image.

Tim Wilson
11-19-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a guy that works for me that will break legs for very little money, yes he's italian. just let me know

I actually think that already happened but Italians were not involved. The fellow I was dealing with ordered containers from Asia he could not pay for.

DUSTYCEDAR
11-20-2008, 07:38 PM
BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER was waiting on that