PDA

View Full Version : Central CT theft spree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glllc
11-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Within the past month, 6 Landscapers in the Central CT area have been getting robbed. They have stolen everything from full size caterpillar backhoe to hydroseeder, trucks with enclosed mowing trailer fully loaded, a bobcat with a snow blower attachment, wheelbarrows, and all kinds of small stuff. Some of the places that they robbed, they have come back to twice. The police are on heightened alert and nothing seems to be able to stop them. The irony of it is they have no fear of being caught. They have driven through fences to get what they want, broken into shops, loaded the trucks with only good stuff, and stole the truck as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:realmad::realmad:

known equipment stolen
Caterpillar backhoe
turf maker hydroseeder
several wright stander mowers
morbark woodchipper
bobcat year, model unknown
bobcat snowblower attachment
Toro snowblowers
Ariens snow blowers
perma green carrying rack
several accelerator grass catchers
and more...

saustin99
11-20-2008, 01:35 PM
How central? What police barracks are you going to?

TONTAGE
11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I had an item stolen about 5 weeks ago while i was cutting in new britain.

CAT powered
11-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Can I get more specifics on the CAT backhoe? And possibly a description of the trucks that were stolen?

Serial Numbers would be nice as well if they're available.

punt66
11-30-2008, 05:41 PM
he cant be too worried.

STIHL GUY
12-24-2008, 02:32 PM
ill have to keep that in mind. I have never been robbed but i want to keep it that way

triadpm
12-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Check the out of state contractor auctions. There's one on Jan. 1&2 in Boonsboro MD that I am attending. Without any info its hard to bust 'em.