PDA

View Full Version : Contract Spot?

Kennedy Landscaping
11-21-2008, 02:57 PM
For those of you who have not heard about this site. I suggest you check it out, I was contacted today by a representitive about checking out this website. I proceeded to create an account FREE of charge. Everything is free except if your customer pays online, then there is a very small fee. But I don't see this as a very big deal at all. I like the fact that you can get around this site and it makes it very simple to do invoices and quotes. I have already made my invoices on the site for the day ahead of me tomorrow. I would highly reccomend you go check this site out. As I have mentioned before it is Totally FREE to sign up for. Has anyone else heard of this site or use it?:waving:

Here is a link to the site I have just told you about https://www.contractspot.com/index.php

Kennedy Landscaping
11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Anyone?????????????????????

Lawn-Scapes
11-22-2008, 11:52 PM
It says "try it now free".. key words try & now. What will it cost later?

Quickbooks and other programs allow you to do electronic invoicing.

Kennedy Landscaping
11-23-2008, 12:29 AM

Well, as far as I have been able to tell there are no costs. Except if your customer pays by E-Check which I don't know a whole lot about then there is a couple of cents fee.

Contract Spot
06-18-2009, 05:56 PM

I hate the word 'Free'.

I think more people run from that word then any other word.

The reason we are Free...errrrr... NO Cost, is because we believe that more and more customers are going to insist on paying online in the future. We have tons of guys that are managing their entire business on our site for $0.00 because all of their customers still pay by check. Yet, we have a ton of other guys who pay us processing fees because their customers choose to pay by credit card.

Why pay for a software program (like Quickbooks) to manage your invoices, then pay a monthly fee to accept credit cards, and then pay transaction fees on top of that.

We only charge transaction fees if your customer pays you online.

Maybe we need to quit saying 'FREE'.

How's this...

'Sign up now for your new invoicing solution that only charges if you get paid online' :clapping: