PDA

View Full Version : Wright's Seasonal Buying Program!

WrightCommercial
11-21-2008, 04:27 PM
For a limited time only, Wright is offering 17% off MSRP! Click here for further details. (http://www.wrightmfg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=buy.seasonal)

CapitalLawnGroup
11-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Yea I'd love to take advantage of it, but man Sheffield Financial is hard to be approved for. My credit is not the greatest, but it is alright, and my gross income is more than enough, but they wont even consider approval... too bad because I'm a gauranteed sale!

allantate
11-25-2008, 09:46 AM
I got my 36" Sentar Sport three years ago with the maximum discount under this incentive program. I am interested in getting a Wright Z but I haven't seen low rate incentives yet. Maybe this will happen soon under the latest federal promise to free up loan money for credit accounts. I am looking for a year same as cash or longer term at say 2%.

Low cost credit account insurance would also be a nice incentive.

I am also holding back for engine improvements like Kawasaki dfi and liquid cooled in a light compact size but I still like the base engine option. And I am not convinced the Z can match the anti scalping capability of my 8 year old Ferris ZTR but that is another discussion.

CapitalLawnGroup
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Well I demo'ed the 52/31 ZK and it was so phenominal that I started making plans to sell my mower and buy one as soon as possible. I got a buyer for my mower, and then found out that Sheffield Financial who does all of Wright's lending would not even review my application because my credit score was slight sub-par. So there goes the 17% off for me. So then I had to go back and tell this guy, "Oh sorry I can't sell my mower now". That's really unfortunate for me AND the salesmen who were helping me. I would have been driving away the other day with one in my trailer!

pugs
11-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Not sure what the problem is but I have yet to have a customer turned down by Sheffield Financial. I have had some that didnt qualify for the best financing deals but every one that applied was approved for something.

LawnScapers of Dayton
11-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I just picked up a 36" Stander.....very happy with it.....

heybruck34
12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Got a 23/48" Sentar- awesome machine now that I've learned how to turn without tearing up grass and got the deck set the way I like it.

At first I was worried- $7K for a d@mn mower and my old walkbehind cut better/faster? I think a lot of it was operator error/inexperience. Tore the hell out of my first couple lawns...

WrightCommercial
12-03-2008, 09:19 AM
heybruck34,

Glad you are happy with your Sentar. You are not alone, this is a common concern with first time operators of our equipment, but you are correct once a comfort level is reached people are amazed at how versatile the mowers truly are. The common mistake with the turf tear is letting the pivot wheel completely stop. The mowers are very responsive so if you keep a slight forward drive on the pivot wheel it will roll through the turn not turn on a dime which will tear turf everytime.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.

All Pro Lawn Care
12-03-2008, 09:22 AM
I walked in a new dealer on monday and they told me that a 32 stander w/ 15 kaw. was 4999.99. I asked about the lower price and they said wright has changed the program and he would have to check online. He did not think it was in effect any more.

WrightCommercial
12-03-2008, 10:21 AM
I walked in a new dealer on monday and they told me that a 32 stander w/ 15 kaw. was 4999.99. I asked about the lower price and they said wright has changed the program and he would have to check online. He did not think it was in effect any more.

The WS3215KAW's MSRP is $5559.00. The $4999.99 is discounted but there is a deeper discount (17% total off MSRP) if a mower is purchased and registered by 12/09. Given that the deadline on this discount is fast approaching, you would want to ensure your dealer could get the mower to you in time to register it for the rebate. There are seasonal discount periods throughout the year with a variety of discounts offered. Click here (http://www.wrightmfg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=buy.seasonal) to see detailed information regarding the full Seasonal Buying Program. After 12/09, there continues to be a discount of 14% from 12/10 to 01/13.

Please do not hesitate to contact me here or directly with further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com

All Pro Lawn Care
12-03-2008, 10:33 AM
The mower was on the floor and I know they had 2 of them. I'm going to wait after the first of the year. I will prolly buy from another dealer that carries stihl and get a new trimmer at the same time. Thanks

CapitalLawnGroup
12-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Not sure what the problem is but I have yet to have a customer turned down by Sheffield Financial. I have had some that didnt qualify for the best financing deals but every one that applied was approved for something.

I know, my credit really is not that bad, but they said they wouldn't even review it because the score wasn't up to their level... It sux because the 17% ended yesterday.

Jimslawncareservice
12-12-2008, 06:09 PM

I was denied by sheffield,and another brand of mower uses a different company approved me for 30,000. Apps were filled out the same. But any way those other machines I bought then may be getting sold or traded in for a zk 31/61 and a stander rh, sentar or another zk 31/61. And am denied again but have the cash on hand this time. I would like to finance for a limited time though for certain reasons but can't.

The Elements Group
01-15-2009, 07:19 PM
if you have the cash on hand, then go to your bank and talk with them about. depositing the amount of money, buying a 1 yr or 6 month cd, borrow against that then make the payments as instructed . hope this helps, let me know if it does. Good luck

deere615
01-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I am thinking about uying a new wright. I know I saw the deals go from june to december. I think I want to wait to early summer to get one. And see if I get more/bigger lawns what will be the promotion then?

WrightCommercial
01-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I am thinking about uying a new wright. I know I saw the deals go from june to december. I think I want to wait to early summer to get one. And see if I get more/bigger lawns what will be the promotion then?

Thank you for your interest in Wright Commercial Products! The Seasonal Buying Program discounts during the summer months range from 8-11%. Please feel free to vist our website for specific information during the date range you are interested in buying (or click on this link):

http://www.wrightmfg.com/uploads/files/Summary%20Page%20for%20PDF%20for%20Web%20011409.pdf

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing
jillianj@wrightmfg.com

deere615
01-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Thank you for your interest in Wright Commercial Products! The Seasonal Buying Program discounts during the summer months range from 8-11%. Please feel free to vist our website for specific information during the date range you are interested in buying (or click on this link):

http://www.wrightmfg.com/uploads/files/Summary%20Page%20for%20PDF%20for%20Web%20011409.pdf

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing
jillianj@wrightmfg.com

Thanks for the link!