PDA

View Full Version : need someone to design business cards for me

lgyardservices
11-22-2008, 07:41 PM
I am looking to get new business cards made since i just ran out of my current cards and I thought i might as well have a new design for a change. I want them somewhat fancy but nothing extremely elaborate. Can someone help me out? as I would pay well. thanks! and i also may need some other graphic designs (postcards for next year and yard signs)

david shumaker
11-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Try vistaprint.com

Lawn-Scapes
11-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Have you tried your local vendors/businesses?

Steve B
11-22-2008, 11:27 PM
I know a graphic artist that does great work.

Here is the e-mail: corecreative@insightbb.com (her name is Susan). I recently sent someone else to her for design work and they were extremely pleased.

She always appreciates referals (like all of us do) so please tell her that Derby's Pet Fence sent you.

Roger TheShrubber
11-23-2008, 09:17 AM
What makes your company stand out from all the others?

JDUtah
11-23-2008, 12:10 PM
What makes your company stand out from all the others?

He is super tall. :)

UpNorth
11-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Talk to Bob at plan-itgraphics.com he has cool business cards. I had him do mine. They turned out great.

He is his biz card page...
http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/business_cards_new.html

Tyler7692
11-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Talk to Bob at plan-itgraphics.com he has cool business cards. I had him do mine. They turned out great.

He is his biz card page...
http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/business_cards_new.html

I'll second that notion, great price, service, and quality. I had him do some post cards and they impressed the socks off of me. I am going to have some brochures made as well.

DLAWNS
11-23-2008, 10:00 PM
I just go to a local printer as I like to see what I'm getting in person. I have heard a lot of people on here talking about Plan-it graphics.

UpNorth
11-23-2008, 11:09 PM
I just go to a local printer as I like to see what I'm getting in person. I have heard a lot of people on here talking about Plan-it graphics.

If you email Bob at plan-it he'll send you samples.

johnnybravo8802
11-24-2008, 12:01 AM
I am looking to get new business cards made since i just ran out of my current cards and I thought i might as well have a new design for a change. I want them somewhat fancy but nothing extremely elaborate. Can someone help me out? as I would pay well. thanks! and i also may need some other graphic designs (postcards for next year and yard signs)
My wife is a graphic artist and does that kind of thing all the time. She has done a lot of the packaging design work for ACE, Target and Wal-Mart products. Send me a private message if interested.

Roger TheShrubber
11-24-2008, 07:58 AM
This about more than business cards - anyone can come up with a business card. He's talking about postcards, signs, etc as well. We're talking about company branding here.

If you're changing your business cards, logo, signs, etc. Then everything should be the same. The public should immediately identify with your company brand. Alot more thought needs to go into this than just throwing some graphics and a few words on a business card.

johnnybravo8802
11-24-2008, 08:19 AM
This about more than business cards - anyone can come up with a business card. He's talking about postcards, signs, etc as well. We're talking about company branding here.

If you're changing your business cards, logo, signs, etc. Then everything should be the same. The public should immediately identify with your company brand. Alot more thought needs to go into this than just throwing some graphics and a few words on a business card.
That's why I mentioned that my wife is a graphic artist. It depends on whether he wants it professionally done or, like you said, just wants something thrown together. A lot of those sign places, Kinko's, etc. don't have real graphic artists with formal education. They have a kid who has played on a computer all his life and thinks he's a graphic artist. My wife graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta in 88.' Again, it depends on how you want your company perceived.

Tyler7692
11-24-2008, 09:23 AM
One more vote for plan-it.

Chrysalis
11-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Actually I do graphics and websites on the side also, went to design school for three years! Here's my logo and card I designed for my own business. Maybe I can design one for you too!

Marc

Marc@h2ecolandscape.com

johnnybravo8802
11-24-2008, 10:01 AM
When you get serious about some professional design work, let us know.

FCPWLLC
11-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Call Keith at KBK Graphix

http://www.kbkgraphics.com