PDA

View Full Version : Door hanger bags

SterlingLawn
02-18-2002, 01:01 PM
I'm presently trying to locate a company that sells clear plastic doorhanger bags to insert literature and leave with customers. I have a flyer together but want to be able to inset into the bag and leave it on door or mailbox flag. Also good for leaving lawn care work summaries. Anybody know of a company on the net or other that sells these bags in bulk. Any help would be appreciated.

Randy Scott
02-18-2002, 01:10 PM
This topic was just discussed, here is the location. Click and read.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=25140&highlight=door+hanger+bags

SterlingLawn
02-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Thanks. I actually did a search but came up with nothing then broadened it a bit and got the info you gave me. First day here..I'll get better.

Lanelle
02-18-2002, 01:41 PM
Sterlinglawn,
Welcome to Lawnsite! Most of us don't really bite, a few bark and several growl but most are pretty friendly here.

stslawncare
02-18-2002, 04:49 PM
welcome to lawnsite! u have gained my admiration for doing a search!! also i know exactly what ur talking about with bags and its a great idea, just be careful with mailbox flags.

Randy Scott
02-18-2002, 06:08 PM
I hope I didn't sound rude with my reply SterlingLawn. It wasn't meant to be. Now that I come back a few hours later in the day it may have appeared I was being short with you, I wasn't and I know you are new here. Good reading, there's alot to be had.:)