PDA

View Full Version : Color Scheme

Michael J. Donovan
11-24-2008, 10:55 AM
ok, not promising anything here, but if we were to change the color scheme for the Landscaping and Hardscaping forums here on LawnSite, what would some color suggestions be?

Please keep in mind, if we would decide to change the colors, it would not be the green that is currently used on LawnSite...so, what are some suggestions, besides green :)

Thanks

KACYDS
11-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Blue? I think that would be better, than what we have now.

White Gardens
11-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Blue? I think that would be better, than what we have now.

Agreed, - Blue as background, Gray (charcoal), maybe light gray in there too.

Somebody posted a good scheme in one of the threads complaining about the colors, Check it out.

Tyler7692
11-24-2008, 01:22 PM
GREEN!!!! (I liked it, and its a lot more neutral) Pick an EARTHTONE! Brown!

JimLewis
12-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Please keep in mind, if we would decide to change the colors, it would not be the green that is currently used on LawnSite...so, what are some suggestions, besides green :)

Wait a minute? I thought this was lawnsite? Why the need to totally differentiate?

Anyway, if you insist on keeping it different, I like Blue, yah. Can't think of another color that would be better. Red would be bad. Purple is probably already taken by ChickSite or something. Not good. The current brown is no good. Black or gray is too boring and neutral. So blue sounds like an obvious choice.

Glad to hear you're thinking about it, at least!!!