PDA

View Full Version : Color Scheme

Michael J. Donovan
11-24-2008, 09:57 AM
ok, not promising anything here, but if we were to change the color scheme for the Landscaping and Hardscaping forums here on LawnSite, what would some color suggestions be?

Please keep in mind, if we would decide to change the colors, it would not be the green that is currently used on LawnSite...so, what are some suggestions, besides green :)

Thanks

stuvecorp
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM
As close to what the regular Lawnsite is. The sooner the better.:)

P.Services
11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
why dont you guys just change it back? WE are the ones that make this site and if WE dont like it who is it for??? there is no need to have a diffrent color then lawnsite, change it back to be a forum in lawnsite.

PlatinumLandCon
11-25-2008, 07:21 AM
You didn't add any topics, I don't see how its different from the old LS landscaping area. Just make it green.

bigviclbi
11-25-2008, 09:00 AM
This color is not as bad as it was on the eyes at first, but still goddawful. I think even some kind of blue would be nicer.

PatiosInstalled
11-25-2008, 03:51 PM
i agree with everyone the original color was the best i dont like this color or how you have to hit the little arrows on the main page to expose the hardscape section

stuvecorp
11-26-2008, 08:14 PM
i agree with everyone the original color was the best i dont like this color or how you have to hit the little arrows on the main page to expose the hardscape section

I have to ask politely but firmly, what is the hold up on getting this fixed?

PlatinumLandCon
11-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I have to ask politely but firmly, what is the hold up on getting this fixed?

Yeah thats such a PITA. I don't understand the stress on this sectionbeing seperate. Why not have the "Landscaping" section hyperlink us to LCHsite.com:confused:. At least that way we had way more topics to discuss.

kreft
11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah what they said!

zedosix
11-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Gotta say it was certainly a bit confusing at first, but have since gotten used to it. Personally I don't mind the color one bit, if it were pink I would likely still log on! Now one thing I do notice now is the traffic is so much less since it was changed, anyone else notice the difference?

sbvfd592
11-28-2008, 05:56 PM
CHANGE IT BACK TO WHAT IT USED TO BE!!!!! I don't get what you guys are trying to do????????

soopa
11-28-2008, 07:24 PM
The color now is fine, I don't mind it. I actually prefer it to regular lawnsite if I had to choose.

The only thing that makes no sense to me is why this section is collapsed on the main forum listing. Seems like a traffic killer...

CertPro
11-28-2008, 07:49 PM
I kinda like it this way. It keeps the mow and blows on "their own side"

DVS Hardscaper
11-30-2008, 07:11 PM
At first I did not like the colors.

But now, I really like the colors. Very easy on the eyes.

I'm not sure what all this talk is about clicking to enter this site. Bookmark the freakin page and all your worries are settled.

I have no issues with who can find this site and who can't. Really, hardscaping involves common sense, if one can't find their way into this site....then they are too dumb to do hardscape work.

Keep everything as it is, I like it, and thats all that matters!!! :)