PDA

View Full Version : Techo-Bloc Showcase Schedule

Dreams To Designs
11-24-2008, 12:57 PM
For those that have attended in the past, this year's showcase's promise to be even more entertaining. If these are new to you and they sell Techo-Bloc in your area, it is worthwhile to attend.

The networking is invaluable and the presentation is also very enlightening. Techo is coming out with quite a few new products and colors for 2009 and with the economy being what it is, education and distinguishing yourself from all the others is even that much more important.

There are showcases from Maine to Virginia along the east coast and they are free to attend.

http://www.techo-bloc.com/contractors/index.php?p=Events

Kirk

bigviclbi
11-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Can't wait to see what EP Henry rolls out now that MAHTS is cancelled. I think they want to do something along the line of the techo bloc showcase with a little hands on training.

mrusk
11-24-2008, 10:41 PM
I am not sure if I am even going to go. Seems like the same old **** year after year. I know there products are good, I dont need to have it drilled into my head for 5 hours straight.

Dreams To Designs
11-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Matt, yes they do a core about Techo-Bloc every year, that is who they are. They will be introducing new product and colors that maybe of some interest to you, but in your area you have lots of dealers that are willing to share that information. Many other areas that Techo services do not have the support yet, that you enjoy. There is always the opportunity for networking, but again, your area is a bit tough. And as you've said, it's good product and you use it.

Kirk

DVS Hardscaper
11-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I like Pete's showcases!

I like chatting with contractors from other areas. The networking can be invaluable.

I like receiving free Jackets that say "Techo-bloc" on the front and back.

I like free meals that Techo gives me.

But I guess we do have 2 choices:

a) attend a seminar, laugh and interact with others.

or

b) Sit infront of your computer and post on multiple boring hardscape forums all day and night and tell veteran contractors that you're better than them because you have been in business for 3 years and tell them what they're doing wrong!!!

Ground Effects NH
11-27-2008, 08:38 PM
I like Pete's showcases!

I like chatting with contractors from other areas. The networking can be invaluable.

I like receiving free Jackets that say "Techo-bloc" on the front and back.

I like free meals that Techo gives me.

But I guess we do have 2 choices:

a) attend a seminar, laugh and interact with others.

or

b) Sit infront of your computer and post on multiple boring hardscape forums all day and night and tell veteran contractors that you're better than them because you have been in business for 3 years and tell them what they're doing wrong!!!

Well, I am unable to do (b)
So, I am opting for (a)
Pete is a good speaker, I too have made alot of new friends at these shows.