PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking for a skid steer or mini steal shear???

grassmanvt
11-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Probably should be in the for sale section but thought I would mention this here since its such a specialized item. I just bought a bunch of skid steer stuff from a contractor and included was a new Stanley labounty msd7r steal shear. Has a skid steer plate on it, can be mounted to a 15k or so excavator. Just thought you guys involved in demo work might be interested. Reply or pm for more info. Or, if you have any experience with one I'd love to hear it, if it doesn't sell I just might try to make a use for it in my business.

CAT powered
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
What's your asking price?

grassmanvt
11-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I was told retail is close to 30k, I have found some used for 16-23k, I am asking $12,500.

ksss
11-24-2008, 09:04 PM
I was told retail is close to 30k, I have found some used for 16-23k, I am asking $12,500.

I have wanted one for some time. Its one of those attachments that when you need it nothing else will do. If it wasn't going into Winter I would serious be after it. Last year year I tore down a vet clinic that was steel. It sucks trying to wad up the beams to get them in a truck. Cutting with a demo a saw is a process and half dangerous. If you don't sell it repost this Spring or PM me.

grassmanvt
11-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I have wanted one for some time. Its one of those attachments that when you need it nothing else will do. If it wasn't going into Winter I would serious be after it. Last year year I tore down a vet clinic that was steel. It sucks trying to wad up the beams to get them in a truck. Cutting with a demo a saw is a process and half dangerous. If you don't sell it repost this Spring or PM me.

I'd like to sell it QUICK as a little extra cash going into winter never hurts, if you could make it happen asap I just might make it worth it for you. Otherwise in spring I'd have to stick to the $12,500. If you would like a picture or two and details of what I would do, just pm me with an e-mail address.

grassmanvt
11-29-2008, 05:26 PM
I have listed it on e-bay with some pictures if anyone is interested, I lowered the price to move it now, otherwise in the spring I would hope to get more. If you've ever wanted one, take a look!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160300868442&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

SILVERSTREAK INC
11-29-2008, 06:58 PM
labounty makes the best demo suff

grassmanvt
12-01-2008, 05:49 PM
To those who have expressed interest , just wanted to let you know there is a bid and the auction ends tonight!

ksss
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
To those who have expressed interest , just wanted to let you know there is a bid and the auction ends tonight!

Disregard my email. @uck!

grassmanvt
12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your interest and if the sale falls through I'll be sure to contact you.